-toy store-

It had been a full day since Micheal made Valerie cum for the first time. The woman was walking down the street of manhattan to pick up lunch for herself. This particular part of Manhattan was filled to the brim with sex work and clubs. Valerie felt intruiged as she walked by these places of business.She was feeling optimistic about her sex life. Maybe she could go into a store and get a toy to try with micheal? 

Before she realized what she was doing, she stepped into a toy shop  and began browsing. She wandered through the isles of various sex items. dildos, vibrators, cock rings, fleshlights, boner pills, lingerie, handcuffs, chastity locks etc. Valerie was overwhelmed trying to decide would would work in her relationship. She roamed around the store, occasionally telling the clerk that, no, she didn't need help finding anything. She settled on a silver chastity lock and a set of leather lingerie. 

When Valerie got to the register, she akwardly placed the items down, hoping the man behind the counter wouldn't to to make small talk. 

"Found everything okay?" The muscular, bald man behind the counter asked in a nonchalant voice.

Valerie nodded without a word.

"You're pretty quiet for a dominatrix. Thats good though, all the best ones are shy outside of their work. Here, one of my favorite houses is looking for a new dominatrix. Take the card." He spoke a million miles a minute and pushed a card into her hand. He placed another into the bag for good measure.

Before she could protest, He had left to counter to restock a shelf of colorful dildos. 

As she left the store she read the card. She didn't want the job, but it seemed interesting. Maybe she'd check out the club.