“Who keeps closing the widow? The owl won’t come in if the damn window’s closed people.” Cathy said. She stopped when she saw that her son sitting across from Harry. “Oh, great you’ve met. Did you introduce yourself to your cousin?”

“Yes.” The boy said.

“Lies.” Bellatrix laughed.

Cathy looked at the boy skeptically. “Harry, what’s his name?”

“Um…” Harry looked between the boy and his aunt nervously.

Cathy walked over to the frying pan and lightly slapped her sons’ head when she passed him.

“Introduce yourself.”

“Abuse!” The boy shouted before turning to Harry. “I’m Ryan. Ryan Black.”

Silence. The entire Hall was silent at sound of Ryan telling them his last name. the first sound was Cathy spitting out her drink in shock.

“Black! Did he say Black!” Walburga shrieked.

“Oh my god.” Orion said.

“Holy shit!’ Sirius exclaimed. “Prongs did you hear that?”

“Uh…” James stared at the screen in shock. He eyes landed on his best friend and his sister. His best friend and his sister. Sirius and Cathy. “No…it can’t be.”

“I married Cathy!” Sirius shouted.

“No.” Cathy said. “No. No, no fuck no!”

“Catherine!” Euphemia scolded her daughter. “Language!”

“I think it’s alright, all things considered.” Fleamont said.

“Oh poor Cathy.” Marlene whispered to Dorcas.

“Silence!” Dumbledore said. “Let us continue to watch and attempt to restrain the exclamations.”

“Nice to meet you.” Harry smiled.

“Ryan is my eldest.” Cathy told Harry. “One of…” the sound of more steps coming down the stairs slowed Cathy’s words. “Oh, the rest are here.”

Two girls dressed in pajamas came into the room followed by a young boy who was rubbing his eyes.

“Jesus Christ!’ Cathy said in shock at the number of children.

“Morning, mum.” The older girl said.

“Morning, love.” Cathy said. “Sit down everyone, we have a guest this morning.”

All the children sat down as Cathy turned off the stove and made all the plates float up and land in front of everyone. Cathy brought up some sliced bread and the slice levitated and flared red before landing on the plates brown and steaming. Milk, tea and orange juice appeared and moved to fill up everyone’s cups.

“Dig in.” Cathy said as she sat down and picked up a tea cup. Harry’s eyes widened and stared at the table as everyone ate before joining in. “Right than, everyone this is Harry, my nephew. Which makes him your cousin.”

“Harry Potter?” The boy whispered to Ryan. The boy took a bite of his toast and nodded.

“Everyone say hello to Harry.”

“Hello.” The children say in unison.

Cathy rolled her eyes after no one said anything for a time. “Come on, your names aren’t written on your foreheads. Introduce yourselves.”