“Who?”

The cat smiled slyly and hopped down and walked over to the door. “Come along, young one.”

Harry got out of the bed and walked into the hall way. As he walked down the sounds of humming and music from a radio bounced around the hall way as Harry came down the stairs and saw that his Aunt Cathy was frying bacon on a frying pan on a stove.

“Catherine.” The cat called out to the witch.

The witch turned around and smiled at Harry. “Good morning, Harry. Quick take a seat.” Harry walked down and sat on a chair and watched his aunt as she began to place the bacon on several plates.

“How’d you sleep?”

“That’s a lot of plates.” Alice commented. “Just how many children did you have?”

“I’m almost scared to count how many plates there are.” Cathy said.

“Well thank you.” Harry said as he watched the cat hop up to the kitchen counter. Cathy waved her hand and one of the cupboards opened and a can of cat food floated out. A plate appeared out of nowhere the can opened and the food floated out and engulphed itself in flames. The flames vanished and the steaming food slowly rested on the plate.

The food moved around and shaped itself into several meaty mice.

“Thank you, Catherine.” The cat said as she nibbled on the food.

“Welcome.” Cathy said opening a fridge and taking out some eggs. “I see you’ve met Whisk.”

“Whisk?”

“The walking cotton ball over there.” Cathy nodded. The cat looked up from her food and hissed at Cathy before returning to her meal. “By the way Harry I have to tell you about--”

A knocking sound coming from the other room interrupted Cathy and made her turn. “That’s the post.” Whisk said.

“Well as I was saying, --” The knocking persisted. “That damn bird. Hang on.” Cathy walked over to the door and Harry just sat down and looked around at the house.

As Harry is looking about, a young boy reading a book walks down the stairs and sits down without even looking up. The boy turned out to be the same boy that Harry had met the other day at the zoo.

“Hey it’s that weird lad from the zoo.”

“He was Cathy’s kid? Makes sense.” James said.

“Piss off.” Cathy told her brother as she took a sip from her cup that seemed to refill itself.

Harry cleared his voice and the boy without looking up spoke. “Morning mum.”

“Um…morning.” Harry said. The boy kept reading and suddenly his eyes rose from his book when he registered that the person he was speaking to wasn’t Cathy.

“Look up.” Severus said.

The boys’ eyes came up and landed on Harry. “Hey. You’re not my mum. The hell is this?”

Several people laughed at the boys’ reaction of Harry. Cathy just smiled as she took another sip of her drink.

“Oh, I’m Harry. Harry Potter.”

The boys’ eyes widened and narrowed. “Shut up! Show me your scar.”

“What sort of greeting is that?” Walburga whispered before turning to Cathy.

Harry looked startled. “Told you he was a terror.” Whisk mumbled.

“Oh that’s who she meant.” Peter nodded.