3. 𝑨 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Hum" I hesitated, my insecurities creeping up in my head.

"We can be friends, c'mon" the guy added with a comforting smile.

I took his phone hesitantly and wrote the digits of my phone number, the voices in my head couldn't stop but I faked a smile and handed him his phone back.

"See you around Jocelyn" he winked at me before his figure faded.

My eyes followed him as he walked with his friends. Weird, why would he want to be friends with someone like me?

I shrugged the thoughts and my way to my class.

God, we have Mr. Park right now. Since me and Jungkook will be accepting the project he'll be around me during Mr. Park's hours.

I hope he doesn't feel like I'm invading his space, he told me clearly that he doesn't want me near him.

I don't know why he has this strong feeling of hatred when it comes to me, we've never had a proper conversation to begin with.

But come on Joce, you've endured too many people who treated you like shit, this ain't nothing compared to them. You can always ignore him as he told you.

I assured myself, plastering my usual smile on my face before I made my way in the classroom.

My eyes landed on Jungkook as soon as I entered, he was looking down at me with his usual blank face. My eyes wandered around just to witness everyone sitting in pair.

Mr. Park walked towards me with a bright smile.

"I'm glad that you guys agreed to do this" he tapped my shoulder before walking away.

I looked back at Jungkook again, his cold piercing gaze didn't leave mines sending shivers through my spine. I hesitated to sit beside him but all of a sudden he motioned me with his head to come near him.

'I thought he didn't want me beside him, why is he confusing me?'

I slowly walked towards him, my head hanging low. God, why am I so scared of him?. "Why are you standing over there? Come sit!" he didn't even look at my direction this time. His voice was cold as ice.

I slowly pulled a chair and sat beside him. Not daring to speak a single word. I didn't want to be awkward so I took out my drawing utensils. Let's just pretend to do something.

Jungkook was busy listening to music, ignoring me completely. Sitting beside him felt like hell. The struggle was real. Jungkook isn't the type that makes you feel welcomed, he's the type that makes you uncomfortable with his stare.

I tried my best not to pay attention to him, but it was hard.

Jungkook broke my trance when he placed his large hand on my thigh, under the table. My eyes widened in shock and I looked up at him, meeting his gaze. His warm palms sent shivers down my spine. He lit up something inside of me.

"Stop it! Will you?!" he said with a firm tone, referring to my shaky legs.

I removed his hand from my legs and nodded in response, shaking my thoughts. 'Tsk, why does he have to be so rude?' I thought to myself, keeping up with my drawings.

INSOMNIA [ JJK 18+ ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें