"𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨?"

Author POV

Kezlee, Estefani, and Selene all walked together by each others side. The three of them chatting about who knows what as they did.

However, a certain captain and his crew happened to find these girls quite interesting. Setting his mind on making them join him and his crew. Set on convincing them. He chats with three of his own crew members while he's at it. Flying on a gigantic bird.

"What?! You're crazy! You want 12 year old girls to join our crew?!" His right hand man, Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro, the vice captain questioned.

"Yea I mean they're 12 year olds. You'll put them in danger!" His left hand man, Black Leg Vinsmoke Sanji, the crews cook. The real one.

"Luffy! 12 year olds can not fight against our enemies!" The ships doctor, Cotton Candy Loving Tony Tony Chopper, shouts.

"But they're funnyyyy." Luffy whines to his crew.

Right now they were currently flying around on Chopper's bird, Luffy demanding to look for the pre-teens.

"Hey that's them!" Luffy points out. Smiling widely. "They're right there.

"Hm? Where?"

"Oh right there-" Zoro pauses, looking at Sanji before looking back at Luffy. He and Sanji eye the 12 year olds. One of them had dark brown doe eyes that looked like they showed no emotion, one had brown almond eyes, and one had ones of a siren that were dark brown.

They all walk side by side. Wearing the same outfits with different colors, blue, pink, and purple. They chatted with each other about whatever. The shortest was the girl in the blue outfit and the tallest was the one walking in the middle, the purple outfit girl.

"Luffy, those are not 12 year olds. Are you sure they aren't 15?" Zoro asks. Confused. He had never seen a 12 year old that tall and who looked that old.

"Yea! I'm positive!" Luffy argues. "They said they were!"

"I'll go down there then! You'll see!" Luffy says, grabbing his hat and holding onto it, jumping down.

Selene POV

I was walking with Kez and Stef, laughing until we seen something jump on the ground. 

"Oh my god!" Kezlee said, running back before he landed on her.

We looked up and it was Luffy.

"What the hell is that?!" I shouted. Pointing at a large bird. Kezlee screamed.

"Oh my god what is that thing?!"

"Huh? Oh that? I'm just using that as a ride. So get on!" Luffy says, smiling widely.

"I-I don't follow strangers!" Kezlee said, hiding behind me. Before I could even say something I felt something rubbery wrap around me, Kez, and Stef, pulling us up and onto someone fuzzy. I scream.

"Hey wait! Where are you taking us?!"

"You guys are gonna join my crew!"

"Say what?!" Stef shouts, turning her head in confusion.

"You guys are funny! And we're friends now right? So join." Luffy says, smiling.

I shake my head. "Kez look what you got us into."

"I didn't think we would be joining a crew!"

"We're pirates now!" Luffy adds, the concern on our faces only growing.

"Alright I'm leaving." Kez says. "This is kidnapping."

"Nope! You're staying!"

"What do you mean we're staying?! We have to go home?! Did you forget we have parents?!" Kez says.