" What do you mean by you're already in Mumbai ?" Adhira's voice demanded on the other line as she glared at her best-friend

Aranya shrugged helplessly, taking her phone in hand as she finished her pasta.

" He practically walked into my house, and politely demanded that I go with him."

Adhira scoffed.

" Men." She mumbled in disbelief and disappointment.

Aranya let out a chuckle and nearly dropped her phone when she heard a loud voice.

" Bhabhiiiii! Bhabhi ! Bhabhi save me !" Rudra ducked down near her and Aranya frowned.

" What's wrong ? Who should I save you from ?"

" Bhai ! I hid his coffee sachets !"

Aranya chuckled yet again and lifted her hand to give the boy a high-five.

" Good job Ru!"

Rudra grinned widely like he achieved a medal but it soon faded heading Agastya's screech.

" Rudra Singh Shekhawat ! You better get back here and give me back my coffee sachets before I hang you upside down and grill you !"

Rudra faked a loud gasp.

" Bhai ! That's bad ! Since when did you become a literal man-eater ?"

" You brat !"

" But what did I say wrong ? You grill edible things you're meaning to eat. I'm no edible thing, I'm a nice human made of flesh and bones and I-"

" Boss ! The Queen wants to talk to you !" Mason cut him off shooting Rudra a look to make a run.

Agastya snorted.

" Here come your saviours to your rescue yet again, I'll let you go for now." Turning away, he marched away and Rudra heaved a sigh of relief.

He peeked at Aranya's phone at gasped seeing Adhira on the screen.

Shourya and Eklavya who'd walked towards her as well, knitted their brows in confusion and stole a glance as well.

" That's Bhabhi's best-friend. But why are you so surprised seeing her ?" Eklavya asked.

" She's the girl who Mayank Bhai likes !" Rudra pointed out and Adhira's eyes enlarged.