Part 47

Flash back continues

Jalal sit in first bench with Asad and second bench Abdul with Rafik..

Lecture start intro himself,first day of college , new comers intro about them ..Rafik upset totally, he did not concentrate anything.suddenly he heared same voice ..his head turned to class entrance..same lecture standing in door..she asked permission enter in class but now she wore t-shirt and skirts and scarf in neck.she look beautiful in this dress also.

Lecture allow her inside..she said , she newly joined MBA..

Lecture :intro ur self..

Girl: hi guys, I am anika..nowonwards, I am also ur classmate..with winked eyes to Rafik.

Rafik mouth open widely : she teased me..how dare she..with fuming face.

Jalal , Abdul and Asad: she prank with u..with gigging and slow voice.

Rafik: I know..with fuming voice.

**************

Rafik blocked anika ..and anika sheepish smile to him..

Rafik : u prank with me..

Anika: just for fun..let be friends.

Asad : iam Asad..nowonwards ,we r friends, he is Abdul, Rafik and this is Jalal..

Anika: hi guys..i am new in delhi also not only college.

Abdul: no problem, we help u..u stay with ur family or hostel.

Anika: no iam orphan, I have no one except my friend..now I don't know where he is..with sad face.

Abdul: iam sorry..

Anika: no problem, Abdul..if Jalal is dumb person with dramatic sad tone.

Jalal: I am not..with rude face.

Anika: chill, Jalal...why show u rude face..with chucking face.

Rafik: leave him..he like that only..

Jalal glare to Rafik..

Anika : but I like him with winked eyes..

********

Anika also joined fanstic four group ( Jalal, Abdul, Asad and Rafik) she so chubby, sweet person, character like child.

Jalal , Abdul , Asad treat her like good friend and Rafik crush with her.

College life going smoothly..culture day everyone participated , Jalal coordinator , one of the junior legs fractured , he cannot participated dance ..so Jalal dance with junior. That dance really passionate one..everyone praising their Jodi..girls jealous , they cannot get chance dance with Jalal.. yeah first time anika jealous with girl..her eyes view changed to Jalal different way..she very possessive with Jalal..she did not like girl close with Jalal.

Jalal teach junior girl some lesson and anika called Jalal but Jalal not hear her voice.anika pushed girl to down ..left the place..

Jalal confused her behaviours..

Abdul : what happen to her suddenly, why she pushed junior to ground.

Rafik: I think, she love with Jalal with calm said..

Asad and Abdul shout : what..

Rafik: nowdays,she possessive with Jalal..if u want I prove u guys..

Abdul: let prove..

Rafik: don't say anything to Jalal.

Abdul , Asad and Rafik come to Jalal table..

Jalal: why she behave weirdly..