Part 37

alal:Jodha, why u bring them to every place , u never come alone to found me while rolling eyes.

Jodha: I am not bring them, they only follow me with irritating face..

Masti gang: oyie, Mr and Mrs Mohammed.we worried about u..so we follow u people..but u both thought we disturbing u with angry face.

Akdha unison: u have any doubt, u all r Kabab mein haddi with teasing tone..

Masti gang: Kabab mein Haddi..with shocking face even their mouth jaws touched to ground..

Akdha laughed seeing their face expression..

Jalal: Jodha, lets go from here before they come back from statue state..

Jodha with big open eyes: yes with naughty face.

Asad smirked face: oyie, first we need go back farmhouse ,Dadi worried about u ..

Jalal remembering Dadi as his body become stiffened and Jodha sensed their stiffed body..Jodha held his palm tightly and give little smile to him..Jalal reply weak smile to Jodha.

Jodha: lets go Jalal..Jalal nods his head..

Farmhouse ..

Akdha standing infront of farmhouse ..and Jalal cupped Jodha hand tightly while walking inside the house.Jalal leg forward each step as his heart have more pain like someone pinning thousand needle in his heart as heart bleeding . Jalal body start shivering seeing every corner in hall and his mind imagine , his father throw out his mother outside..Jalal eyes moist and Jodha know that what Jalal mind thinking and how much pain he handling seeing his past life in front of him..

Jodha: Jalal , closed ur eyes..(Jalal look at Jodha with moist eyes)...plz...Jalal closed his eyes

Jodha: Jalal, don't imagine ur bitter past , just imagine ur mother playing with u in ur childhood , just felt ur mother soul in air, just felt she talk with u, just feel only ur sweet memories with mother..she always with u..dont forgot...

Jalal imagine Pari talk with him and hearing Pari lubbly voice & twisting his ear with scolding face ..Jalal lips crept little smile...Jalal open eyes look at Jodha with eyes guestered to thanks..

Jodha placed her head in Jalal chest and cuddled hand to his stomach as Jalal one hand held her head and other hand placed her back

Jalal: thanks Jodha..

Jodha: Jalal, why u saying thanks to ur life..my happiness only around u..without u ,I cannot alive..plz don't run away from me..i cannot tolerate..with painful voice..

Jalal cupped her cheeks: sorry Jo..

Jodha: I love u so much..

Jalal: I love u lot..with so much emotional running their face

Salima choked insake of chips strucked in her throat..Akdha head turning to Salima side..

Akdha eyes popped ..

Jalal rolled his eyes : my crazy family, what is this..why everyone starring us..

Jodha: why everyone sitting like u all r in threatre..with snacks hands..with fuming face

Yeah guys masti gang sitting in sofa as starring Akdha moments with snacks and cool drinks like seeing some movie in threathre..

Mir with murmuring voice: Salima bhabhi, because of u..they found out our daily entertainment..

Salima: sorry..with puppy face.

Jodha: what daily entertainment..

Choti hit Mir head : hey duffer, shut ur mouth..