Part 24

Jodha running to jalal side and hug Jalal tightly.Jalal also reciprocate her hug and how he deney his love voluntary come to his arms.

Jodha: Sry Jalal plz forgive me ,I took decision like stupid with crying face.

Jalal remembered she had serious condition in icu- .his body became stiffened and stay away from her hug.

Jodha: Jalal with moist eyes

Dadi, Mir ,Zoya come to hall.

Jalal: Dadi we need go to our mansion.so pack ur everything said with straight face.

Jodha mind: Jalal plz talk directly instead of using Dadi name with cute face look to Jalal.

Jalal: Dadi I am saying why still standing infornt of me with angry glare look at jo.

Dadi: Jalal beta u want say anything to Jodha say directly her not using my name with attitude voice

Jodha: Dadi iam not come with ur mansion.

Jalal glare to Jodha and but Jodha not stopped her bak bak

Jodha: My husband not talk with me.why I come to ur house.my Jalal call me Jo...with his loving voice.otherwise iam not come with u Dadi with dramatic ways

Dadi rolled her eyes mindthought: dramabazz

Zoya and Mir enjoyed both Jalal and jo silly fight.

Jalal tried say something and rajaram voice intrepet.

Rajaram: Obviously princess u not stay in mohammed mansion with serious face.

Jodha face fell down and everyone shocked mainly Jalal.

Dadi : Rajaram beta I thought u accepted their marriage but why not allow Jodha .

Rajaram: Maaji I accept their marriage.but Jalal and jodha marriage not happened in proper tradition. So I thought we will arrange our children marriage soon.until their marriage Jodha will stay with us.

Jalal: But uncle we already married..

Rajaram: Jalal beta , Jodha my first child.i want to see my child marriage.plz beta accept my wish

Jalal half heartely accepted his decision and went out with angry face even though not forgot angry glare to Jodha.she reply puppy look to jalal.

Jodha mind voice: Jodha ur stupid, Jalal said that time u packed ur things this cannot happened.papa not dined go to Mohammed Mansion.Jalal already angry with me.now iam stay away from him until our marriage.hey babaji plz help ur favourite child.

Jalal mind thought: Jodha what I will do with u, I don't know. yeah I angry with u even I angry with my self.insake of me, u attempt suicide. My ego not accept ur stupid decision.my heart said run to ur Jo but my mind said stay away from u.even u also think I give u punishment but ur punishment hurt me more than u.in these 2 days iam not spoke with u.it became hell for me.now ur stupid argues ,uncle decided stay away from u until our marriage.i am not forgive u , Jodha .

*****

Asad car:

Choti head placed to janumaa.one side her tears flowing like river floating. Janu caring her lovingly even her eyes also moist.janumaa thinking if Dilshad ji separated choti from me.

Choti closed her eyes remember horrible past.

Ahmed khan family very traditional,good name in society but they thought only boys heir of family not girls.Rasid and Dilshad Ahmed khan one only son is Asad Ahmed khan .he age of 5.Dilshad give birth to Samira Ahmed khan ( choti). Rasid not like Dilshad gave birth to girl child.he not care about Samira baby.Samira scared infront of her dad.even she not call him to father infront of him.she not get any father love .but Asad love her princess so much. Samira is Asad life.