15. Ajax

A lot has happened in the short time since Aaron, Emily, and Anna returned to California. AJ and I'd relationship has gotten stronger with each passing moment. Beau and Derek had their little girl and all three of their sons had been overjoyed to have a baby sister. She had everyone wrapped around her little finger much like Connie and Carlos' daughter. It was still a bit confusing with the latter no longer together and having found their true mates.

Derek and Beau had gotten engaged and married within four months of having their daughter and the ceremony had been absolutely beautiful and Beau looked as handsome as ever just like Derek. Dillon and Jake have also gotten together after their meeting when Connie has her baby a few months ago before the whole ordeal with Dominic and his plans to kill AJ and his family.

"What's got you thinking so much love?" The familiar voice of my mate sounded behind me making me smile and look over my shoulder. He wore a pair of basketball shorts, black sneakers and a black shirt that was covered in sweat meaning he was just finishing his training in the gym with Dillon who was handed a towel by Jake who scrunched his nose in disgust when Dillon leaned in to give him a kiss. I grinned as my cousin backed away from him before turning and bolting in the direction of their home making Dillon shoot before taking after my laughing cousin. The pair had moved in together two months ago. It was nice to see them be carefree after everything that has happened months ago.

"Ajax?" I blinked realizing I  hadn't answered my mate.

Sorry I sighed before deciding to speak, "I was just thinking of everything that's happened." Despite me hating my voice, just knowing that AJ liked when I spoke, I made me use it more.

He hummed nodding before leaning down but i scrunched my nose in distaste as the scent of musk and sweat took over my sense and pushed him away.

"What?" He asked with frown but I knew he was playing making me grin.

"You reek," I giggled before getting to my feet and backing away as he walked towards me. "STAY AWAY!" I laughed before turning in my heels and running in the direction of our home that was right behind mama and papa's house.

"Give me some love!" He yelled back as he chased me earning laughs from the lingering pack members in the yard. 

"Stay back!" 

"Come on baby!" AJ playfully growled before his arms wrapped around me just as I burst into our house making me scream before bursting into a fit of laughter.  "Got you."

****

"Fuck," he groaned as I dug my nails into his back as he kept pounding into me making me moan as he hit that special pace inside me that had me seeing stars.

"So close," I whimpered as I felt my canines elongate. My toes curled the more he kept hitting my prostate over and over again without mercury. His large hand wrapped around my weeping cock as he began pumping me along with his thrusts.

"Just a little longer," he groaned before his lips met mine in a scorching kiss. I could feel his own canines as they collided with my tongue and I knew he could feel my own.

>Loki wants a turn< I groaned through the mate link making him chuckle as he pulled back and I saw as his eyes changed color meaning Stark was just as the surfaces himself.

>He's not the only one< he replied and I smiled before letting my wolf take over just as he did. We haven't let them have their chance to mate each other. It was strange to sit back and watch through the eyes of my wolf as he allowed Stark to devour every inch of us. The bed creaked and groaned under our weight but lucky it never gave out but I doubt that neither wolf would care as how engrossed they were with each other.

"I love you," I heard Stark—AJ—say as he leaned down and pressed his lips against Loki's—my—lips in a sweet kiss that had my heart racing in my chest.

"I love you," Loki replied as he pulled Stark down closer. The rough sex had slowed to love making with gentle moves of Stark as he hit our prostate gently with every thrust. "But if you don't fuck me are and fast I am going to kick your ass."

I rolled my eyes at Loki's words but they had only made our mate laugh before his gentle thrusts became hard and damn I felt that tingle in my lower belly a tale tale sign of my invoking release.

"Your wish is my command my love," Stark said before pulling back so far that I felt my hole twitch before gasping as I felt him lift my legs over his shoulders before ramming his tongue into my twitching hole and my cock jumped and precum began to trickle against my stomach as I gripped the sheets below me as my release neared.

"Fuck," Loki—or me—cursed as my eyes watered from the stimulation of both his hand and tongue. "Please, I want your cock back inside me."

I felt him smirk against my skin before his tongue disappeared and his cock replaced it and I cursed and arched my back at how good it felt to have him back inside me but at this angle his cock hit my proteste so deliciously that I felt stars cover my eyes.

"So close," Loki—me—whimpered as Stark—AJ—pounded into me over and over before flipping me over so my ass was in the air and my chest was on the bed. His hands gripped my hips as he pounded into me his hand pumping ny weeping cock with each thrust.

"A little longer baby."

I whimpered and chocked on a sob as the sensation grew with each thrust. It was amazing. I never knew how perfect and amazing it felt to let your wolf take control during mating and if this is how it feels always I'll be glad to let Loki take over every once in a while.

Not long did Stark turn me around before his canines bit down on my mark making me scream as I released against his hand and chest before I bit down on his mark as well and he groaned as he released inside me his cock twitching with each gentle thrust of his hips.

>Thank your for letting me mate with Stark< Loki said as he granted me control of my own body once more and I moaned before pulling away from his neck and licked the blood from the wound.

"I love you," he said with a lazy smile making me grin.

"I love you too."