CHAPTER FORTY ONE

Start from the beginning

"Yah! You said you will invite Eliz and
Akiko?  Where they are." She said to Belinda. "I'm sorry they can't make it. Their boss didn't allow them." Belinda said. "So, I'm your third wheel again..." She said. They're on the bar with a loud music and a lot of people dancing. Hye won didn't used to this kind of place but she was force by Belinda, it's her birthday today. She seem so uneasy in this place but she try to hide it for the two love birds infront of her. "Let's dance, Hye won.." Belinda said. "I swear I'm okay here... I don't know how to dance." She said but Belinda and Joe pull her towards the dance floor. The two assists her and they dancing together.

Tae Gu drink straight his whiskey while looking at the dance floor. He was looking at the crowd when he saw a beautiful smile that's stand out to the crowd. Her Laughter is so seductive. He stood up when he saw some guys try to hit on her without her knowing. He walk towards to where is she and he stood up behind her. Hye won feel her sweat and whisper to Belinda that she will go back to their table. Hye won walk towards to where they table when someone accidentally bump her, "I'm sorry, Miss." The girl said.

'Oops... I'm sorry... Is your phone was okay?'

Texting on her phone... smiling while texting...

She stop when she remember something. "What's this?" She said. She manage to went back to their table but she still spacing out and thinking if it's only a dream. "May I join you?" Tae Gu said. Hye won look up and got surprised when she saw him. "Mr. Chairman..." She said. Tae Gu seated infront of her. "Are you alright? You look pale?" He said. Hye won smile and drink her soju straight. "I am..." She said. "Ms. Shim Hye won... It seems you're a bit uncomfortable in this kind of place..." He said. Hye won look at him. "Kind of..." She said. "would you mind if I invite you to get some fresh air outside?" Tae Gu said. Hye won hesitate first but she don't know why she felt comfortable with his presence. "It's fine..." She said. They walk towards to the exit Tae Gu make sure that no guy will get close to her. Because the place is crowded, they struggle to reach the exit. Tae Gu reach her hands and hold it. At first Hye won startled but she let him. "That was... Really suffocating.." She said and she let out a small laugh. Tae Gu look at her and he smile. They walk towards to his car with realizing that Tae Gu still holding her hands. "Mr. Chairman.. can I pull out my hand?" She said. Tae Gu ears are getting red. He released her hand. "I'm sorry..." He said. Hye won let out a small smile. "Shall we?" He said. "Where are we going?" She said. "I thought we're only getting fresh air outside." She added. "But there's no beautiful view here... Trust me..." He said. Hye won went inside to the car when Tae Gu open the passenger seat. Tae Gu smile and he didn't let this opportunity to be with her. He knows that this not right, but this time all he wants is to see her and spend time alone with her. Because since the day he saw her, his smile automatically will seen on his face. Just like Chae Yoon did to him.

"Wow... Where did you find this place, Mr. Chairman?" Hye won said. She was mesmerized by the top view of Barcelona with the lights of the buildings. They're leaning on the bumper of the car while looking at the night view. "Honestly, I google it..." Tae Gu said. Hye won let out a peel of Laughter. Tae Gu smile while looking at her laughing. "I thought you familiar here in Barcelona..." She said.   "Me, as a resident... I didn't find this such a relaxing ambience with a beautiful scenery..." She said. "Oh, so how long you've been here?" Tae gu said. Hye won didn't speak first. "To tell you the truth, I really don't know.." She said. Tae Gu look at her with puzzlement. "My husband told me that we moved here for almost two years? I think?." She said. Tae Gu got confused. "Why it seems your not sure when you move in here?" He asked. Before Hye won answer the rain started to fall. "Oh god it's raining..." She said. Tae Gu immediately assist her and open the car for her. They immediately went inside the car. "Are you okay?" Tae Gu said. He pick his hanky and he is about to wipe her face when Hye won stop him."Let me, Mr. Chairman..." She said. "I'm sorry..." He said. He admits that he got carried away,  he thought she was Chae Yoon. "Can I know your favorite season?" He asked. "I love rainy days... Just like tonight..." She said and let out a small smile.

'Me? I love rainy days... Tae gu...'

He remember Chae Yoon's answer five years ago. "Can I know why?" He said. Hye won look at outside. "Because, raindrops can hide my tears and it can calm my heart and mind." She said. Hye won and Chae Yoon's answer are both the same. "But I do love summer too..." She added. "Waeyo?" He asked. "I don't know maybe there's a special event happened to me in that season." She said and smile on him. 'Why I'm feeling that she is Chae Yoon.... I know my wife is already dead, but  my heart feels that she's still alive...' In his mind.

The rain continue to fall and it becomes heavy.
"It's unfair that you knew my name but you, you never tell me your name." Hye won said while wiping her body. "Min Tae Gu... Tae Gu... Call me that." He said. Hye won stop when she heard it, 'Tae Gu...' In her mind. "Min Tae Gu..." She said and tilt her head a bit. "Alright, Tae Gu shhi..." She said. Tae Gu look at her the way she call his name got him more confused. "Say that again?" He said. Hye won look at him with puzzlement. "What? Min Tae Gu?" She said. "No, the one after that..." He said. Hye won let out her eye smile, "Ah, Tae Gu shhi..." She said. Tae Gu's eyes are now filled with tears. Hye won saw it. "Tae Gu shhi... What's wrong? Did I said something-" She said. He immediately pull her close to him. Hye won got startled, "Yah! Min Tae Gu..." She said. That's how Chae Yoon called him. He cup her face with his two hands and he look at her through her eyes. He rest his forehead to her forehead. Hye won feel her heavy breath. "Please.... Let me stay like this until the rain stop..." He said. Hye won's heart keep pounding. Her mind tell her to push him but her heart wants to stay close to him. Under the moonlight and Rain in Barcelona. Two hearts started to beat just like before.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

I really like your POV... And your guessing 😅  thank you and Im glad some of you still wants to know their ending...

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12