Why Is There Only One Palm Tree?

Fours POV
It was a relaxing day. the sky was clear in Warriors Hyrule along with the birds singing. In the background  Wild cooks, making the clearing fill with the delicious smell of stew. Winds talking  to Hyrule, Time and Warriors about a island he named after himself "Links little island" he said was the name, not very creative but it will do its purpose. Sky was dozing on Twilight who was slowly trying to take away our sleepy brothers block of wood and carving knife so he would not cut himself. Legend Sits next to the cook and writes down the recipe of Wilds famous stew. A very peaceful day indeed... until a portal shows up right under me and I'm plunged into a world of darkness.

I wake up to the sun seeping through my eyelids. The nauseous feeling I get from the portals increases ten fold so I flop to my side as heaves rack my body until my body dispels my lunch onto a sandy shore. "Wha-" I mumble to myself as I sit up and look at a tiny island that I'm trapped on. I notice a single palm tree that is in the middle island. I look at the shore of the Island, The island can't be bigger than my own workshop, such a small place to be stranded on. I say in my head and scratch the back of my head. I slowly stand up and sit under the tree. What do I do now?

Day 1: I clime the tree and grab one of the few coconuts that hang from the tree, now to open it. I walk over to a rock and lift the coconut over my head and slam it into the rock. "That wasn't hard enough!" "Maybe a little softer?" "If you angle the rock a little bit to the left and use 73.336485 amount of force the coconut will open and not spill" three voices in my head say all at the same time, but Vio's spill lasts longer. "What are you stupid? Who the hell knows how to put that amount of force!?" "Hey stop yelling.." Blue and Red say. I sigh and place my coconut on the ground and pull out the four swords.
_______________
______
No one's POV
"Finally, took you long enough!" Blue says crossing his arms. "It wasn't that bad.." Red says with a small voice. "If you followed my instructions we wouldn't of needed to split, it's not that hard." Vio says sticking his nose up in the air. Green sighs, "Blue being split is not always a good thing no need to be rude, Red it's ok we have everything under control, and Vio no one but you knows how to use 73. Whatever amount of force, no need to be snarky." Green says pinching the bridge of his nose. "Whatever." Blue says. "Ok.." Red says. "73.336485 to be exact." Vio says crossing his arms. The other three smack there foreheads.

Day: 2 "GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Blue yells and chases after Red. "IM SORRY!" Red says balling his eyes out as he runs to get away from Blue. "If you tightened your grip on the makeshift basket by .36483% the basket would not be in the salt water." Vio says looking over at the two. "SHUT THE FUCK UP VIO! NO ONE FUCKING ASKED YOUR SORRY ASS!" Blue screeches and Vio let's out a offended gasp then let's out a huff of air. "Well that was uncalled for." Vio mutters under his breath. Green sits there watching the basket float away, that was there only way of getting food for when they ran out of coconuts, Green also is the one who weaved the basket so he doesn't understand why Blue is so mad, he didn't even make the crappy basket. "HAVE MERCY!" Red screams as he trips and hits the sand. "No mercy is provided when you lose our ONLY WAY OF GETTING FUCKING FOOD?" Blue yells and Green let's out a sigh. "I can make another one." He says standing from where he was seated.

Day: 10 Blue is yelling out to the ocean, cursing loudly screeching at the goddess for putting us on this "hell hole" of a island. When Blue gets mad that the goddess refuses to answer he takes off his shirt and swings it around. "BET YOUR PROUD OF YOU DAMN HEROS NOW HUH! ILL TURN INTO A GOD DAMN STRUPPER IF IT MEANS DISAPPOINTING YOU YOU FUCKER!" Blue announces, hopefully he will calm down soon. Red is under the tree with his knees drawn to his chest silently rubbing his shins as he tries to ignore Blues out burst, he flinches every time Blue gets louder and continues to stare at the  sand. Vio is sitting at the waters edge mumbling different ways someone can find us, he discuses making a sign, a boat out of the tree and waiting for a portal to show up. Green is exhausted, he hasn't eaten in days, giving most if not all his food to the other three, he sits there running his hand through his hair. What happened to that peaceful day.

Day: ??? "F- w-e -p" what's that sound "wa- -p" is someone calling to us? Who? what do they want?why is the sand no longer stuck everywhere? why do I feel clean? "Fo-r wak-e up!" I haven't felt this clean in a while, where did the sand go? "Hey wake up Four!" Fours eyes open slowly

Fours POV
"finally awake huh?" Wind says in my face I freeze. "Come on Dinner is ready! Wild made stew!" I look around the camp and see everyone lining up for there portions of food. "Something wrong smith?" Warriors asks looking over to me concern written all over his face. "Yeah just... had a weirdly realistic dream.... Very weird dream...."

990 words