ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ

Start from the beginning

"Hey love" Jiwoong says in the video. "I just want to say that I love you, so much, and that you're the sun of my life, I remember when we first met and we hated each other" Matthew laughs as he remembers.

"I remember that we only started talking when I joined the soccer team, and when Hanbin helped us get together after you said you liked me, when Taerae cried with happiness when we announced we were dating, when Gunwook hit me after I hurt you, when Yujin and Gyuvin were born, when Hao and Ricky joined our little family with no blood ties, but what I remember most was when we said for the first time "I love you" to each other, especially our first kiss, and I am grateful for the universe for making it possible for me to tell everyone that you are mine, for loving you and you loving me, for simply you being in my life." Jiwoong starts to tear up in the video.

"I love you Seok Matthew" Jiwoong says smiling at the video. "Turn around" and the video ends.

Matthew puts down the projector and when he turns around, he sees Jiwoong on the floor on one knee with a shiny ring in his hand

"Will you marry me?" Jiwoong asks smiling and Matthew starts to cry.

"Yes, yes, yes" Matthew says through sobs as he crouches down and hugs Jiwoong, who starts to cry too.

He puts the ring on the Canadian and they kiss passionately and hug again and the group starts clapping and Hao's violin starts playing.

A romantic melody drifts across the beach at that moment, and Matthew and Jiwoong start to dance while murmuring "I love you" to each other.

On the other hand, Hanbin keeps his eyes focused on Hao, again obsessing over the way he plays.

They finish dancing and the melody ends, making Hanbin notice that at this moment Hao is also looking at him.

"A drink to the engaged couple" Gunwook shouts as he opens a bottle of champagne and the group celebrates the news.

They drink a glass each, but the violinist decides to just put his violin away and congratulate them, then sits back on the sand to watch the sunset.

As the group begins to pack up, Hanbin notices that the Chinese man is not there, spotting him sitting by the sea.

"Hey" he says as he sits down next to him and Hao mutters a "hi. "What are you doing here alone?"

"Watching the sunset" Hao replies as he looks at the sunset. "And im not alone, you're here" Hanbin smiles when he hears that.

"The sunset is beautiful" Hao says as he looks at the sunset and Hanbin looks at him.

"Yes, he is" Hanbin says, admiring Hao's beauty and Hao looks back at him.

They share a tense gaze, simply admiring each other's beauty, Hao's eyes moving to the Korean's lips who examines every part of the Chinese man's face.

They're both trying to avoid making what they most wish for happen, but it seems that the desire is too strong.

Hanbin puts his hand on Hao's face and kisses him with passion, and the Chinese man reciprocates with the same intensity, the Korean's hand runs through Hao's hair and he moans with pleasure, his hands run along and scratch Hanbin's back.

They kiss so intensely that they have to separate, looking at each other with their foreheads pressed together and their breaths panting.

Hao kisses Hanbin again and climbs on top of him, he kisses his neck and the Korean moans with pleasure. Hao attacks Hanbin's lips again, grabbing him tightly by the hair as he pulls him against himself.

Hanbin takes control of the kiss again, and gets on top of Hao to switch positions and start leaving wet kisses all over his neck, they kiss again, their tongues moving in sync with a deep and emotional desire.

They stop kissing and look at each other breathlessly, Hanbin looks down at his shirt and then at Hao and panics, getting up quickly.

"I-Im so sorry, I go-gotta go" Hanbin says wide-eyed, leaving the Chinese man confused, and starts walking as fast as he can out of there.

"Hanbin" Hao calls out to him after he gets up, anger coursing through his blood.

"Why is he always doing this?" Hao thinks to himself as he kicks the sand and begins to cry with rage, getting lost in his own thoughts, thinking about the way Hanbin kisses him and not understanding the Korean's feelings.

Hanbin, on the other hand, heads for his bedroom when he arrives home, his heart full of emotions that even he can't understand.

"What is hapenning to me?"

like i said.

confused people hurt amazing people.

note: thank u so much for reading my fic!! i hope u guys are enjoying it

and also thank for the votes and comments (love reading them), im sorry if there is some mistakes.

have a nice day/night everyone ♡♡♡