Issue #34: Trouble in Crisis City!

Start from the beginning

Surge:....Not much of a talker, are ya?

Whisper uses an explosive to propel herself in the air.

Whisper: 'You're not worth the effort.'

Surge: You think your smart, Huh? Try dodging this one!

Whisper then hovers above Surge as she comes down with her hammer and send a buzz saws to Surge who tries her best at dodging them.

Surge: Geez! It's like one'a those knives with all the bits to 'em! Ugh, whatever! Who cares what you've got stuffed in that umbrella-hammer-blaster-thing! You'll still fry just fine!

As Surge tries to send more lightning, it doesn't a only on singular spark come out.

With that she hides behind a mailbox.

Surge: I'm out of charge already?! Crap! This gizmo is draining faster than I thought. There's gotta be something I can do, get some more power.

Then Surge realized that Whisper was still walking to her.

Surge: Oh. Oh right.

Surge then scares Whisper into shooting a buzzsaw at her to which Surge tanks it and absorbs it.

Surge: It.......worked! I love this thing.

With that, Surge blitz up to Whisper's face and slams her to the ground prompting Pink to come out and glare at Surge before they are grabbed by Surge.

Whisper: 'PINK!'

Surge: So this is your trick, huh? Keeping so much power to yourself......you should really learn to share.

Whisper: 'No......NO!'

Surge crushes pink and absorbs them.

Surge: Woah-Ho! Now this is what I'm talking about!

Whisper tries to run away and takes out the button Gotuce gave her and presses it.

Surge: Trying to run? Really? When I'm not done with you?

Whisper: 'Gotuce, please hurry.'

Whisper equips her hammer again and charges at Surge.

Surge: Yeah! Show me what you got!

Whisper lands a blow on Surge which does nothing.

Surge: Tch-thats it? And after you got me all riled up, too.

Whisper: 'Give Pink back....'

Surge: Pass.

Surge slams Whisper to the concrete ground hard as her wispon snaps letting the blue wisp out for it to be absorbed.
------------------
Back with Sonic and Tails.....

Tails was sat at a computer as he was speaking with Jewel.

Jewel: Something's happening downtown. But we keep getting conflyreporta from Central City. Tangle and the rest of the volunteers are scrambling to deal with the damage from the badniks attack the other night. Are you in the area?

Tails: Yeah, and Sonic's and Gotuce are here too-dont worry, well check it out.

Sonic: Yup. We got this.

Jewel: Oh thank goodness! Good luck, you two!

Tails: Do we have this?

Sonic: It sounds like we kinda have to.

Belle: I'll stay with Kit. Somebody should be here for him.

Sonic: Alright, come on Gotuce!.......Gotuce?........

It was revealed that Gotuce was long gone as there was a huge hole in the wall and a light shown far away to the location.
------------------
Whisper was just in front of Surge as she had absorbed all of her wisps except for Cyan.

Surge: It's been fun. But I'm starting to get bored. So what would you prefer? I'm itching to try out this rocket thing, but maybe spikes? It's what you didi to me. After all, just returning the favor.

Then Whisper lunges at Surge with a sharp piece from her Wispon as a way to start and stab her but Surge dodges them all and places a huge block on top of Whisper, pinning her to the ground.

Surge: Nice try.......

Starline: Hm, sloppy.

Starline: Even with all that pilfered power. You're still a mess. At least you're a consistent mess, maybe you should've gotten a view pointers from Son Gotuce.........

Surge: I don't care if your not real. You're getting a beat down.

Starline: Oh. This should be fine......

Then Surge explodes the area where Starline was.

From above, Tails drops down as the cube dissipates.

Starline: Aiming a little low, don't you think?

Surge: Sh-SHUT UP!

Then Surge sense someone behind her as she would be expecting Sonic but it wasn't...........it was Gotuce and he wasn't looking too happy.

Tails helps Whisper up to her feet and away from the upcoming fight.

Tails: Just lay low......once we've sorted Surge out. We'll get you back to the lab.

Whisper: 'Tails........I NEED THEM BACK......'

Gotuce: I.......gave you the chance to turn back........but you did this instead..........

Surge: What? Hurt that pathetic little wolf? What are you going to do about it?

Just then, Gotuce eyes flash a silver color as his voice booms through out the city.

Gotuce: I.........am going to give YOU the beat down of YOUR lifetime.

And with those words, Gotuce bursts into Ultra Instinct..........but it was different.............it was white..............it was finally MASTERED.

it was finally MASTERED

Mastered Ultra Instinct------------------

------------------