PROLOGUE

Cupid Minho been done a lot of good work. When I say work I mean, him being cupid for all of those people who wants true love. 

Shooting here, Shooting there. He has already mastered the art of shooting arrows. And he found joy in witnessing loving couples being together for a long time because of him. He doesn't choose what gender to shoot, as long as he feels the love between them he will point his arrow to them then let the love begins.

At first he was just doing this 'job' just for the sake of his lovelife as well. He just joined to become one of the cupid because of his feelings for this person.  

The word 'love' cringed him before,  he actually believed that's only a word and nothing more as he saw all of his friends being broken because of their past partners. The mere sight of them left him traumatized, making him prefer the single life. But then this boy came along. He met him in a coffee  shop where Minho working. All of his belief and barrier from what's they called love shattered when he laid eyes on him. Feels like he can do everything for him, he believes that the feeling he had for this is boy is what they called 'love' . That's why he joined being a cupid. He wanted to use that love arrows to that boy.

love arrow, is the one and only arrow cupid's can use for their own lovelife. You could only get that arrow when you successfully shot a 142 couples, then the 143 arrows will be your love arrow. Once you successfully shoot this love arrow, your desire person will give you his undying love. And that's what Minho wanted that's why joined.

The thing is he can only join if he have a relatives who once a cupid or still a cupid as the cupid identity is hidden from people. But Minho is lucky because his dearest cousin is a cupid. He almost kneel in front of him just to let him join there. 

Years passed by he already enjoyed being a cupid but the main goal never leave his mind, and he's almost there.