003||Trent Alexander Arnold

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

I ENTERED THE room peeking through, smiling widely when i saw my boyfriend of two years laying in bed with his laptop. I walked in slowly, chuckling at how concentrated he looked. I crawled to the right-side of the bed so i could see what he was working on, and what got the attention i'm meant to have.

"hey baby" i looked down on the word document with one word in it. 

"hmm" he muttered as he played with his short curls, his fingers occasionally hovering over the keyboard.

I sighed seeing as he was nowhere near done with whatever he was doing. He's been in the same position ever since he had woken up from his afternoon nap, this was his rest day and i was definitely expecting to spend it with him but he was still doing some work.

"trenttt" i whined, nudging his shoulder slightly.

"hm?" he replied not moving his eyes of his laptop.

"TRENT!" i said, earning a groan from him.

"WHAT? Y/N WHAT?" he said, rubbing his forehead and then smoothing his hands down his face. My eyebrows furrowed at his sudden outburst towards me. 

I scoffed, moving my legs to hover over the edge of the bed and pushing off of my hands to get up. I've been waiting for him for the past hour and he couldn't even greet me let alone look at me.

He reached out and grabbed my wrist, mumbling a quiet 'stop'. 

"trent, let go of me" i used my other hand to try and untie his fingers off of me. "trent, let go" i squirmed as he tried reaching my waist without his laptop falling off. He extended his free hand and pulled me next to him, barely trying.

He started laughing. "you're so small, i could lift you with a finger" he joked, watching my annoyed face.

"no you're just stupidly big, muscular, and RUDE" i scoffed, pushing his hands off me. 

He put his laptop aside and shifted to face me. "okay, now tell me what you need."

"nothing." i said still avoiding him.

"okayyyy, im sorry for being rude to you" he said, tilting his head at me as i spun to face the other way.

"and?" i said, turning back to face him, not being able to get mad at him for long but still pushing away his hand that was crawling back to my hip.

"and for shouting at you, when i was clearly busy and you decided to interrupt my whole train of thought by shouting at me" he said, pulling a tight smile and adjusting the laptop back on his lap.

I kissed my teeth, quickly storming out the room so he wouldn't pull me back.

A few minutes later, i was sat on the couch, going through instagram when i felt cold hands grasp right under my crop top and a chin resting on my shoulder from behind the couch.

"im sorry" he sighed, lifting me up and spinning me so I faced him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist so i was straddling him as he walked upstairs.

I nuzzled my head in his neck, not replying, instead taking in his strong cologne which was still obvious despite being put on this morning.

He laid me on the bed, then threw himself beside me, still eyeing me down.

"im sorryyy" he repeated, not knowing whether i was angry at him or content as he couldn't read my facial expressions as i covered my face with my palm.

I tried fighting my smile down but it still took over my lips, shifting closer to him.

He caressed my hair, while pushing me closer to him by my waist so i sat on his thigh and was practically straddling him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stuffed my face into the crook of his neck, happy that i finally got his attention after hours of trying.

"so, can i see what you did?" i pulled away from him, glancing at his laptop which was situated across the bed.

My lips extended downwards, as he had only replaced the word 'the' to 'it appears as'.

"really babe? this is what you did in the 16 minutes since i was last in this room?" i said looking at the empty word document, then at him, scratching his head in confusion. 

"not my fault that you made me think of you" he said, rubbing his temple in frustration, realizing he wouldn't be able to focus or finish his work on time. 

" relax, i'll help you if u want, just don't get all grumpy at like 10pm now" i laughing at his excuse, getting off of him to grab the laptop but instead he pulled me back in by my jaw, connecting our lips into a rather harsh kiss which lasted for many minutes until i pulled away, breathless.

"so-" 

He leaned in again and kissed my lips once again.  "we can do that later..." he said with a smirk on his face and continued traveling his hands on me.

!AUTHOR NOTE!📝

HAHGXYRUYWG 4-1 TO LIVERPOOL.

CHELSEA IS SO BADD 🤣 (don't come at me please, im just a girl)