The Start

11 year old little Tsuna was such an innocent child, he was so shy and very quite, so petite and meek.

He was such a cute child, always ready to help, and yet, why was he always alone, despite having a sibling the same age as he was. He had always, always tried to be part of the family, to just fit in like his brother, but why was it so hard ? Why was he always being seen as different from his brother ? Why wasn't he loved like his brother ?

He knew he was more unnoticeable than his ever so loud brother, but he had always thought parents would love their children equally, he had always thought that his own parents weren't like those bad people. Even though his little heart ached knowing there was a possibility that his own parents were like those people he's read about, he still persisted to be part of the Sawada family.

His will and goal so pure, that he had actually activated his own flames,-not flame, flames because there was more than one-, he was scared at first, but then he had thought that the pretty flames would make his brother look at him, and maybe, he would finally have the chance to actually be a brother.

'But the poor little boy didn't know how dangerous his gift was.'

____________________________________________0^0
This is actually a small part of the second chapter, the original is quite long.
I was actually contemplating about taking down this story :(

But then, I had read the comments,-I never actually thought anyone would read T^T-, and they made me want to continue. So, thank you so much :) tell me if any of you want the original second chapter ;)