Snaching Her Peace

Start from the beginning

“ Hume bataiye hum kya kare?”

" Tell me what do I do?" I grip his kurta and shook him.

“ Apka hat tha yudh me aane ka humne mana kiya tha aapse ab bataiye hume hum kare”

" It was your stubbornness to come in war I said no to you, now tell me what I do?" I said angrily shooking him praying he will open his eyes.

“ Sultan uthiye ”

" Sultan get up"

SULTAN RIYADH...ahhhhh”

" Sultan Riyadh...ahhhh" I cried lowering down my head on his chest. I cry harder my tears falling down on his chest.

I feel water drops on my back then it more and more and it started pouring. I squeezed shut my eyes, cleaning my teeth fisting his kurta.

Finished.

Everything Finished Ahenkara.

You don't have anywhere to go to. Neither home neither nor in laws house.

The only way is Jauhar.

I clenched my teeth tighter when I heard something. There is a sound of something in this loud rain.

I open my eyes eyelashes wet from tears I focus on the sound. A smile come on my lips when I realised it's not hallucination it's real.

His heartbeat.

I sat up straight and look down and my blood run cold when I see his blood mixing with rain water. I immediately pull the black cloth from my face and wrapped the cloth around his wound on stomach tightly.

Now? What do I do?

I can't go back to Palace, I can't go to the battlefield it.

Where I will go and he needs medical attention.

I run my gaze around and it feel on the cave atleast we will be save from rain. I get up and grabbing his arm I tried to lift him but it didn't possible. I grab his both arms and start dragging him.

We finally reached inside the cave and I sat down catching my breath. I look down at him taking out a dagger from around his waist I cut cloth a little and tied it around his upper arm.

I realised I'm shivering and then glance at him and place it on his cheek which were cold.

Ohh noo.

I place my head on his chest my eyebrows pulled together in worry and a cold fear run through my body when I realised it has turned slower. His body temperature is going down. I shivering very badly too both of our clothes are wet.

I would have lit a bonfire but there is no dry sticks and because of rain it won't lit. The darkness start covering everything. I look down at him and I realised I have no other option.

I raise my trembling hands and pull open the strings of his kurta. I move his arms out of the sleeves and then move my hands down closing my eyes even though there is complete darkness. I pulled the knot and lower it down because of blood loss his body became so cold.