The Restlessness

•| C H A P T E R - 4 |•
=======================

•| C H A P T E R - 4 |•=======================

A H E N K A R A

RAJMAHAL

AHENKARA'S CHAMBER

€ NIGHT

The whole chamber is in chaos the maids where in every corner of the Chamber and I'm moving restless across the room holding my left wrist which has only one bangle.

" Rajkumari ji dophar me vishram dene ki kya jarurat thi agar apko sari ratri humse parisharam hi karwana tha"

" Princess, if you want us to work whole night then why did you gave holiday in afternoon" Chapla complained and I look at her with sadness.

" Tumhe pata hai na vo sirf ek kangan nahi hai "

" You know it's not an ordinary bangle, right?" I remind her and she nodded understanding my sadness.

" Rajkumari ji..hum kaise bhi us kangan ko dundh lenge"

" Princess we will somehow find the bangle" she come forward and grabbed my hands.

" Princess we have searched whole chamber there is no bangle" the maid informed and we both look at her.

" We will search whole night till we found..." Chapla moved ahead towards the maid and I gripped her wrist and stopping her.

" It's ok you all can leave" I said to the maid and she nodded and along with her others also left.

" You leave too Chapla we will find it in morning" she nodded and left.

I raise my hands and place them on my head taking a deep breath closing my eyes. I open my eyes and look around at my scattered chamber, around the bath area but after finding nothing their I went to the balcony and look around at every corner with the help of flambeau when I see something shine and instantly a happy wave come into me and I run towards it and sat down but my smile left when I realised the shiny thing isn't my bangle it was a dagger.

I pick up the dagger to examine it was shinning brightly seems like it was made of gold. I open it and a sharp blade came out it has a tiny chain attached from it's handle to blade it was very beautiful but how it came here. Expensive weapons is a status symbol the guards can't have it.

Suddenly the imges of morning flashed when the guards grabbed that pervert soilder.

Is this his?