I lay my head back on the wall but after some time my eyes start to close too. I didn't noticed that I fell asleep until a voice woke me up.

„Everyone, wake up...uhm...so the end results are done. just come in 10 minutes into the auditioning room."

I slowly open my eyes and see the woman with the ipad and glasses standing between the door frames before she leaves again.

I look down at my shoulder. Eunwo is still sleeping. I touch his shoulder gently to wake him up.

„Eunwo...wake up"

„huh...?"

I chuckle as eunwo looks at me. his hair is a bit messy and he looks tired. But I can't blame him, it was or still is a pretty hard day

„they made their decisions, we have to go into the auditioning room in...probably 8 minutes"

he smiles

„alright"

he moves his head down from my shoulder and then rubs his eyes sleepily.

I stand up and look at him while smiling a bit

„come on, we need to fix your hair, they will probably record the announcement"

he nods and stands up

„alright, thanks"

I smile at him

„no problem"

———

after helping him fixing his hair, we made our way into the auditioning room. I push the red door open. we walk inside the room and stand next to the other participant, who were already standing there.

„okay...we're starting to record in
3...2...1..."
two men press the recording button on the cameras and start to film. one films the jury and the other one us.

then one of the people in the jury starts to speak

„you all came here today, to become a trainee for hybe. but not everyone made it.
We don't want to put you on the torture, so let's get started right away"

another one of the jury stands up from the chair and walk infront of us, to face us.

„only 5 out of 13 participants did it"

some of the people whispered „shit"
or „fuck" but some of them smiled proudly, as if they know that they made it.

suddenly I feel a hand trying to take my hand. I look at Eunwo, who's visibly nervous. I smile softly and take his hand in mine. Then I whisper to him secretly so that nobody can listen to it

„don't care if you made it or not. be proud of yourself that you made it so far. Just try it again and again till you make it. I believe in you, Eunwo..."

he doesn't look at me but I can see the corner of his mouth move up, into a smile, so I start to smile too.

„the people, I'm going to call out now, made it. ..." the jury continues