2. Nosebleed

It started as a nosebleed. Blowing her nose, Rebecca looked down to see blood speckling the white of the tissue. Nothing more than a minor nuisance she figured. Bawling up the tissue and dropping it into the bin she turned back to her desk. She continued working, allowing the boring drone of the work work her back into a mundane groove when she felt a drip. Looking down, a drop of blood dotted her hand. Followed by another. And another. She brought her hand to her face, feeling blood begin to trickle past the tips of her fingers and splattering the desk below her. She pulled herself from her chair, covering her nose with one hand and rushing towards the bathroom. She could feel blood begin to flow between her fingers as she reached the door and pushed inside. In the mirror she watched as a crimson river flowed from her nose and down onto the sink below her. Gasping in shock she tried to pinch her nose, leaning her head back. She felt it splash the back of her throat and begin to pool there. She leaned forward, gagging for air as it began to choke her from the inside. She doubled over as the blood only began to get more inside, pooling beneath her as she gasped desperately for air that the blood was quickly stealing away. She fell to the floor, her own blood soaking her skin and clothes as it swallowed away her last bits of strength.

Goretober 2023जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें