Chapter 9

Mk/Xiaotian's POV
I was confused and concerned. Why did they want to talk to me? Wait... what if they found out about mother..? I sat down as they looked at me. "What do you know about the Lady Bone Demon?" Monkey King asked me. I looked at them in fear and shock. Redson saw how uncomfortable I was and came up to me to comfort me. "U-Uhm.." I said in fear. There's no hiding it now because they can tell I'm lying. I might as well tell them the truth.. unless if I can say some parts and not all. "The Lady Bone Demon.. she's calling me Xiaotian because she was the one keeping me alive whenever I was just a baby." I said. "Is that it?" Redson asked. I nodded, but Macaque didn't seem convinced. They looked at each other and left me in the room, but before Macaque left, he whispered in my ear, "I know there's more and I will figure it out." I was scared. He gave me one more look and left. I decided to head out and calm down after what happened. "What am I going to do now?" I questioned myself.

*few months later*

Luckily Macaque hasn't found out. As a matter of fact, he isn't even close to figuring it out, but that's what I think. I was hanging out on the edge of a mountain cliff. "Xiaotian." I heard a voice and I looked behind me too se mother. "Mom!" I said as I ran up to her and hugged her. It's been so long since I've seen her. She smiled as she grabbed my hand and took me somewhere. It was her house. "We didn't make it too big since we don't want anybody knowing we're alive." She told me. Well she isn't wrong, but it still looked pretty. She took me inside and showed me around the house. It was kinda boring, but I loved the look. After the tour around her house, she gave me this necklace that had this skull on it. I stared at it for a while. "This necklace is for you. If you ever need me, just call out my name as you're holding the skull." She explained to me. I nodded and hugged her. "Thank you Mom." I said to her. "How's the mayor by the way?" I asked. "He's outside hunting food for us." She answered. I got excited since the entire time I was just eating peaches, and I got tired of eating the peaches. "At least it won't be peaches." I said and mother giggled at my statement. I was happy to see her again.

Macaque's POV
The amount of stupidity this kid has I swear. I was spying on the kid this entire time, and it turns out I was right. There was more stuff he hasn't told us such as the LBD coming back from the dead. But.. was he the one that brought her back? When did he even do this? How can he even trust her?? This entire time the LBD could've been manipulating him. I need to grab him before I go.. I saw MK and he was happy around her. Even though he was happy, I bet the LBD wasn't. Until I saw the mayor. He noticed me so I left quickly.

Sorry that it isn't that long:((