Chapter 4

Macaque's POV
Wukong took me somewhere private, and I could tell it was important. "We need to protect MK no matter what" I heard him say. 'I mean he wasn't wrong about protecting him but why..?' I thought to myself. "Why him though? I mean I see your point, but what about Mei, Pigsy, and the others?" I stated out to him. He was very serious and said, "I'm afraid the Lady Bone Demon is going to be after MK.. It's like in my nightmare I had one time. She was talking to me, but she said that I cannot separate her from this boy named Xiaotian.. She thinks I know him and I think I know him too. I think she's trying to figure out a way to connect herself to him." He was worried and concerned while I was shocked. Until I realized.. "Are you trying to say that MK could possibly be this Xiaotian boy?.." I asked just to be sure. Wukong nodded his head and I was just in complete shock with no words. "We need to tell the others. They must know as well so he can be extra protected." I heard him say and I nodded. We both left the room and went to the others.

SunWukong's POV
"Hey everyone!! Mk I'm going to go ahead and take the others for now, make sure you're safe and sound while we're gone!" I said to MK quickly and left with the others. They all looked at me confused. "What was that for Monkey King?" I heard Pigsy say. My face then got serious and they all realized that something was wrong. I explained them the story, but apparently Redson and Mei already knew about this. Guess MK told them first before me.. But they never guessed that MK was possibly Xiaotian. "Let's head ba-" We heard a scream coming from where Mk is at. "Kid!" Me and Macaque said as we went to MK. The Lady Bone Demon found us.. Mk..  "I'm sorry Xiaotian but I will not allow you to get in my way" I heard her say. I ran up in front of MK to defend him. Macaque used the shadow portal thingy to get MK with the others. I was able to see the rage inside of LBD. "You will not take away my destiny and nor will you take MY Xiaotian!!" She yelled in rage. "MK is not yours!" Macaque said. I mean he wasn't wrong. He was never hers. 

MK/Xiaotian's POV
"MK!!" I heard them say as the went up to check on me. 'Monkey King and Macaque are fighting the Lady Bone Demon alone! I need to help them.' I thought about. "I need to go back!" I yelled out. I was running towards where Monkey King and Macaque was at until I got stopped by Sandy, Mei, and Redson. Sandy was holding me and I was trying to escape. "Sorry kiddo, but we have to keep you protected since you're the one she's after." Sandy said in his usual calm voice. "No! I don't care if she's after me, Monkey King and Macaque aren't able to fight her alone!!" I lashed out. They were trying to calm me down until there was a loud crash. Monkey King and Macaque came inside. "We need to hurry up and try to fix the ship!" I heard Macaque yell. Sandy went to go fix the ship. "Monkey King, Macaque!" I yelled as I ran up to them to hug them closely. "Hey kid, we're ok! The Lady Bone Demon is gone." I heard Monkey King say to me, trying to comfort me. 'For now..' I said in my mind. Then Sun Wukong and Macaque kissed each others cheeks. "Get a room." I heard Redson say. I smiled and hugged him. Redson smiled back and kissed my forehead. "How about you two get a room?" I heard Monkey King say. I chuckled. "IS NOBODY ELSE PANICKING THAT WE'RE GOING TO LAND IN WATER!?" Mei yelled, panicking. "Shoot forgot about that" Monkey King said. Me and Redson We're panicking and held onto each other closely so did Macaque and Sun Wukong. Tang was just on top of Pigsy.

LBD's POV
"We were unable to catch him.." I said as I was talking to the mayor. "But at least we still have Macaque.."