Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps

Start from the beginning

Cupid laughed and commented
" chotuuuuu " looking at tejuuu

He stood in front of her and both chit chat having ice-cream. He was the first one to finish and when he looked at her, he couldn't control his laugh seeing her cute face, her ice-cream moustache, she pouted and he kissed her pout. He wiped her mouth with his handkerchief as soon as she finished her ice-cream, he found her more adorable looking like a baby, so started taking pictures of her and she was enjoying the attention. She posed for his clicks and she placed her hair as a moustache making him laugh, he clicked her that picture and it turned to be his favorite as she was looking more cute in that one.

Karan " one day I am definitely going to eat these gol cheeks.. See laddoos "

He bite them making her whine but deep inside she loves it. He doesn't make her feel bad for those fatty cheeks but instead make her feel loved with his words.

You don't see the imperfections in a person when you see the real them behind the mask of beauty .

He smiled coming back from their moment, Meenu di was beside him, he didn't realize when she came, he smiled at her and placed his head on her lap, she smiled back and kept her ipad down.

Meenu " So what my baby sunny was thinking "

Karan "you r fine right? These wedding preparations and all? "

Meenu nodded yes" yes my boy, I m fine and don't think about me. Things don't affect me anymore, I m enjoying all this and this is my sunny's big day in life and only that matters to me"

He smiled and she kissed his forehead., she kept ruffling his hairs till he sleep and he drifted to sleep on the most comfortable place for him.

.....................................................................
Teju was tired of smiling all the while for everyone, her house is filled with guest for the pre marital rituals, she was always surrounded by people and didn't find time to even call him.

Giving an excuse of washroom, she ran to her room and picked her phone, she felt bad seeing his messages and calls.

Teju pov " bechara, he is already at home away from his dear works and he wanted to spend time with me but I m stuck with this, I couldn't find any time for my man... Kya kar raha hoga, call karti hu"

Cupid " sogaya tera bechara wait karte karte "

She called him but unfortunately meenu di picked her call.

Meenu " Hey tejuu, how r u, how is things going there? "

Teju " Diii, hii.. Hello, yes everything fine.. People around always.. Some rituals of feast and all.. Aap kaise ho Di , sab kaise hai"

Meenu " sab theek hai and the person you called is currently sleeping on my lap. Utau? "

Teju chuckled " no no Di, he texted me and also called me before it seems, let him sleep, I will talk with him later "

Meenu " okay then, you take rest. From tomorrow, no one will let you be at peace "

Teju whined " diiii I m already in that phase.. Even now someone is calling me, okay di, I will talk to you later "

Meenu " okay doll, take care byee"

Teju " byee di "

She kept her call down and looked at his contact picture. She smiled tracing them and kissed his picture " I miss you sunnyyy, so so much "

Anvi knocked on her door " tejuu, your mamu is calling.. Wanted to give u some gifts before leaving "

She sighed and walked outside to meet her mamu.