" Yeah, everything is fine, just missing home." Aranya replied to her.

" Oh, I can totally understand. Living away from your family that too in other country, it's really painful. Don't worry, we are here and you can talk to us if you have any issues."Sarah consoled her.

  Aranya just nodded her head at her but didn't say anything.

  " I think, we should go back to work" Aranya said to her and stood up. She didn't want to have anymore conversation with her because she would have lost control on her emotions.

  At evening:-

      Aranya came back home feeling tired and completely drained out. She was just mindlessly going to her room without paying attention to her surroundings.
Suddenly she heard a voice which shocked her to the core and she turned around. The scene in front of her made her go completely numb. She didn't know it was reality or she was just hallucinating it? but soon her trance broke.

  " How are you sweetheart? We missed you so much" Her mother said to her while hugging her.

    When Aranya felt touch of her mother and her voice close to her then only she realised it was real. She hugged her back and started crying her heart out.

  " Darling, is everything ok? Why are you crying like this?" Her father asked this time being worried.

  Aranya didn't answer and kept crying holding her mother even more tightly.
After numerous attempts and soothing words, she finally stopped crying and then hugged her father too.

  "I was missing you guys so much. Please take me back home. I don't want to live here anymore.Please take me home,dad"
Aranya told to her father in crying voice.

    Ravindra looked at Ayesha helplessly. She was too feeling helpless and miserable seeing Aranya like that.

  " Sweetheart, please calm down. We had not eaten anything since we came and were waiting for you only. Can we have dinner first? Then we will talk about all this. You also must be tired due to work, please go and freshen up. We will go outside to have dinner and spend some time together. Ok?" Ravindra tried his best to divert her mind.

   Aranya broke the hug and looked at him then at her mother. Ayesha too nodded her head with smile on her face.
Aranya didn't say anything and went away to her room. When they made sure she was not around them, they looked at each other. This time, Ayesha hugged her husband and started crying.

  " Ravi, please do something. I can't see her like this. Please talk to Sidharth and convince him to let us take her back home. We will hire security for her there and nothing will happen to her. Atleast she will be happy there and won't be sad like now."Ayesha requested to her husband.

     " I am sorry Mrs Gujral but this can't happen. She will not go anywhere from here till those culprits are free. I will not take such big risk. I called you guys to come here so that she can feel better but don't expect anything more than this. She will not go away from my home till her life is in danger. The day I will find those culprits, I will myself come there to drop her. Her life is more important than her sadness for me and I hope for you too." Sidharth said from behind in no nonsense attitude.

   Ayesha and Ravindra both looked at him.

  " Sidharth, I understand what you are saying but what if you will not be able to catch them ever? Then what about Aranya? For how long you will keep her here against her wish by giving excuses of contract and marriage? You have told her that you will let her go after 6 months, right? What is the guarantee of it? what if you will not be able to find them in these 6 months, then what will you do? Ayesha is right. Just because some random message, we can't let our daughter suffer like this. We are taking her back with us and you don't need to worry about her,we will take care of her.
Thankyou for everything but I am sorry, I can't let my daughter live here anymore.
Aranya is going back with us and it's final." Ravindra told to Sidharth.

   After hearing that,Sidharth lost his cool.

  "  You are telling me, that I should not be worried about her anymore when her life is in danger? You are telling me to live in fear throughout about her safety? You want me to stop taking those threats seriously? Do you even know Mr Gujral, what she meant for me? Do you even know how I had spent last 13 years after that fateful day? Do you even know how I felt when all of a sudden I got to know the reality? Honestly, I am still trying to absorb it. Do you know how I feel when I have to behave like a stranger in front of her? Do you know how I feel when she treats me like a stranger and give me those hateful looks? I am tolerating everything because for me, her life is more important than anything else. Last time, I couldn't do anything but this time I am not going to take even 0.001% risk in her matter. Mr Gujral, I am really grateful to you and your wife for what both of you have done for her. It doesn't mean that I will stand here silently and let you do whatever you want, specially when her life is in danger. Don't forget you are standing in my home and in my city. Forget Aranya, even you guys can't go from here against my wish. So, it's my humble request, spend time with her and go back. Don't worry about her because as long as I am alive, nothing will happen to her. I will fulfil my promise too at any cost and will send her back as promised.I hope we will not have any debate on this anymore. Go and have great time with her.She needs you both. Goodnight " Sidharth said to them and left the place.

       Ravindra and Ayesha both were standing there still trying to digest  his outburst.

   " How dare he can talk with us like this?What he thinks of himself? Ayesha, I am telling you, if he would not have been related with Hari Singh, I would have shown him his place. He is pretending as if only he cares about her safety and we don't care about her. Ayesha, I don't know why but I am having this instict that something is fishy. Honestly, I was not able to believe all this threat thing at all in the first place and now, my doubts are increasing even more. You tell me, how come someone can give threat after this much long gap? How come anyone will know her identity when no one knows the reality and that too when we were living in abroad all these years? How come someone sent threat message just after she came here? How come Aranya got selected to work in Sidharth's company only? Isn't it all too much coincidence? What if all this threat, is kind of trap and there is no such thing?
What if all this is a well executed plan to bring her here and keep her here? What if Sidharth himself is behind all this? What if he has done all of this after knowing about her identity and to keep her with him forever? What if he will never let her go? What if it's all his mind game to get her back at any cost after knowing Aranya is none other than Yashodhara Rajvanshi" Ravindra shared with his wife with shocked expressions.

   Someone heard all of this from behind with unrecognisable expressions on his face and he was none other than Sidharth Singh Rajawat .

Note:-

  What you think is it a trap as Aranya's father is suspecting. Is Sidharth behind all of this? Any ideas?

  Will try to give weekly updates. This is all I can manage at ds moment. I would have taken a break but it would be so long. So better than that, I will try my best to give weekly updates atleast for all those 100-150 readers who gave my story a chance and read it on regular basis.

   Thankyou so much guys. It means a lot. Pls pray that my health recover soon without any serious issues...
I need your support and blessings...🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️