Ayesha looked at her daughter for few seconds to read her expressions.

  " So you are telling me that he doesn't talk with you or interfere in your life then how and why you thought that he knows you before your arrival here? What made you think like that?" Ayesha enquired again.

  " He didn't say or do anything directly but his behaviour made me think like that but when I asked him, he bluntly refused. For example, the way he was behaving the day when we were attacked
He literally put his life at risk to save my life but later on behaved so indifferent.
It happened 2-3 other times also. When I confronted him, he took it very casually and showed as if it's not a big deal. So, I don't know how to feel about it? Maybe I am thinking too much and he was just trying to help me just for the sake of humanity." Aranya replied.

   " Now you are making some sense. Maybe it's just his guilt which you are thinking as protectiveness. Even we doctors feel protective for our patients whom we have never met before. So, don't think too much about it. One more thing, if you are saying that he didn't create any troubles for you and you are not having any problems then I guess there won't be any issues of you living here for 4-5 more months. Can you please complete this time period? See, sweetheart, you know he is very powerful and this is his place and we don't know anyone here so we can't do anything about it. Right now, except waiting for 6 months to end, we don't have any other choice. If we will try to oppose him then he might do something to create problems for you and we don't want that at any cost. So, let this few months go away silently and you just focus on your work. After this, we will be back to our home forgetting everything behind." Ayesha tried to make Aranya understand the gravity of situation specially after Sidharth's warning. Aranya's safety was more important for her and she knew going against Sidharth was not an option for them.

   Aranya had already understood what Ayesha was trying to tell her. She had made peace with the fact that she can't do anything about her situation and she has to patiently wait for this time to end. She was just praying to God that nothing should go wrong after that. So she just nodded her head at her mom and again lied on her lap. Ayesha sighed with relief.

  Sidharth's room:-

    Sidharth was sitting on bed holding his laptop to do some work but his mind was occupied somewhere else. He was still trying to figure out what he heard from Aranya's father.

  " Is he right? Was it some kind of false alarm? His doubts are completely valid, even I agree with it. If  only 4 persons knew it and none of those 4 persons had shared it to anyone else then how come suddenly after so many years, someone will know about it? and that too when she was living in a foreign country with new identity. But I myself had seen that message so I can't even say that it's a lie.
Moreover, despite trying everything out there, I couldn't trace that number and couldn't reach to the sender of it. Her father's doubts are valid and logical but at the same time that message was also true but how come these 2 things can be right at the same time? One has to be wrong. I will talk to Rana Sahab again regarding this matter. Only he can help me to clear out this mess." Sidharth told to himself.

   Next day:-

  " Rana Sahab, I told you everything. Now you tell me what should I do? Her father think that it's some kind of trap and he is doubting on me and honestly speaking his doubts are valid logically but at the same time I had seen that message in Bade Hukum's phone myself.  I am trying my best to find those culprits but there is not a single clue about them and I am just aiming at darkness. On one side, I want to believe her father that it's some kind of false alarm and there is no harm to Aranya and I should let her go. But on other side, I am scared what if it's true and they will try to harm her in absence of security. Moreover, I had promised her that I will let her go after 6 months and I can't break it at any cost. I don't know what to do now? My mind has stopped working. Please help me or else I will go mad." Sidharth shared his condition with Rana Sahab.