III. FANGIRLING OVER MY ULTIMATE BOOK CRUSHES

⭑[ ꜰᴀɴɢɪʀʟɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴜʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜᴇꜱ ]⭑

In the heart of New York City, Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, were enjoying a peaceful afternoon walk through Central Park. But of course, peace never lasted long when it came to these two demigods.

Percy and Annabeth felt an eerie shift in the air. Colours distorted around them, and a sudden gust of wind whipped up fallen leaves. Just as they tried to steady themselves, they spotted three figures falling from the sky.

"Am I just seeing things or did three people literally just glitch in the sky..." Percy asked, blinking.

"You're not the only one," Annabeth said in surprise, the two making their way to the newcomers of their universe.

Peter, Feray and Shuri surprisingly landed gracefully on the ground this time much to their pleasure. Despite their confusion, they instinctively took a defensive stance, ready for any threats that may come their way.

"Whoa, what the heck just happened?" Peter asked, his spider-sense tingling with the unfamiliar energy in the air. "Why did we just glitch into another universe again?"

Shuri scanned their surroundings, trying to analyse their location. "I'm not entirely sure. Something is wrong with our inter-dimensional devices. I don't know why it's acting this way."

"I cannot believe your crazy device actually worked and has now got us stuck in the freaking multiverse!" Feray scolded them.

"Hey! Don't blame this one on me! Shuri was the one who suggested it!" Peter tried to defend himself.

"Oi! You encouraged the idea and helped! You're no more to blame than I am!" Shuri argued back.

Feray groaned as she watched Peter and Shuri bicker. She tilted her head, glancing around only to make eye contact with mesmerising sea green eyes. The dark-haired boy was making his way over to the three with a gorgeous blonde beside him.

As Percy and Annabeth approached, Annabeth's sharp eyes immediately noticed the advanced weaponry attached to Shuri's arm, and Percy couldn't help but be captivated by all their unique suits.

"Hey, are you guys okay?" Percy asked. "We just saw you guys fall out of the sky ..."

Percy and Shuri didn't see the importance of the two demigods in front of them, but Feray however, was the first to react, her eyes widening in shock and let out a squeal that startled everyone.

"Oh my god! No freaking way! You're Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase! I can't believe it!" Peter and Shuri exchanged confused glances while Feray continued to fangirl over the demigod duo.

"You're my favourite demigods! I've read all your adventures! You two are like my ultimate book crushes!" Feray exclaimed, practically vibrating with excitement.

Shuri nudged Peter, raising an eyebrow.

"Should we be concerned?" she whispered.

Peter shrugged, equally baffled. "I have no idea what's happening, but she's literally quaking with excitement, so that's something."

Trying to regain control of the situation, Peter stepped forward. His Spider-Man mask wasn't retracted to conceal his face, so it revealed his bemused expression. "Hi, um, sorry about our friend here. We're not really from around here. Actually, we're not even from this universe."

Feray turned to the two. "Come on, have you guys not read any of the PJO books?! I'm so disappointed in you guys. I cannot believe I call you guys my best friends. They're literally my life."

"Hey, we felt the same way when you had no idea who Rainbow Dash was!"

"Well, that show was never a thing in Turkey when I was a kid, so it's not my fault! And also, this is different!"

Annabeth and Percy exchanged puzzled glances, watching them bicker.

Percy scratched his head, a wry smile on his lips. "Another universe, huh? Well, after dealing with gods and monsters, I guess we can handle the multiverse being real. Sure, why not?"

Feray, still starstruck, turned back to Shuri and Peter, her eyes sparkling. "Also, forget about me scolding you two for these watch devices getting us stuck in the multiverse. It's amazing! I love it!"

Peter rolled his eyes. "Glad you approve."

Before Percy or Annabeth could ask any questions, the watches on their wrists began to buzz again.

"Come on, already?!" Feray groaned. 

And before anyone could react, the trio felt reality glitch around them again and disappeared to whoever knew where next.

Percy and Annabeth blinked at the empty place in front of them where the three heroes from another universe had once been, contemplating if everything that had unfolded in the past couple of minutes had even been real in the first place.

AN: 

feray fangirling over percy and annabeth is literally me lol, and i hope you all enjoyed this even tho i'm never really satisfied with any of my writing :(

also, which fandom we hoping for next bcuz it's so hard having to choose which one to write next out of the hundreds i have in mind 😭