His Day..

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the characters from monsta, I am simply borrowing them, and the art of the chapters are from Google, credits to the artist

And the person who is being described won't be said, but I'll try to make it obvious

I wake up before five, and go out of your shadow and hide, and see you wake up and do your routine, then I watch you from afar,today those bullies are back, they didnt learn their lesson from last time, did they? (this is from the chapter name "control") and today the are blaming him! I'm the one who did it, and yet, he's getting blamed, how it makes my blood boil, I'll make them regret it

Boboiboy:"... I didn't do anything"

Stranger 2:"of course you did, and as an apology, I want you to give us your watch"

Boboiboy:"no, it's my watch!"

Ugh, they want him to hand  over to them!? What a stupid decision! They will for sure regret it!

Boboiboy:"I don't even know you!"

Stranger 1:"well,we'll start, my name is Derek"

Stranger 2:"and I'm Derek's younger sis, chloe"

Stranger 3:"and I'm Derek's and chloes bestfriend!Mike"

So that's their names, well, Chloe, Mike, and Derek would not like prison, would they? Good luck getting charged with hurting an innocent person, would they? I mean, it would get Japan a bad spot in their reputation

Boboiboy:"hey! What the-"

The Mike started to hold boboiboy, while he watched them severely hurt alot of  passerbys

Boboiboy:"hey! Stop that! POLICE! POLICE! HELP!"

The police came and arrested the bully's, heh, my plan worked, he wouldnt see them for some time, my ant can over hear their conversations, I will make sure he won't get disrupted by them for this whole week!but I want them to stay for, hm how long? How about a life sentence?

At the police station

Police 1:"im sorry, but you will have to go to prison for 50 years"

Chloe:"but we didn't do it!"

Police 1:"sure,HEY BROTHER GET I HERE! WITH THE FOOTAGE!"

Police 2:"alright I'm here, and here's the footage"

Shows footage of them hurting and harrasing ppl

Derek:"we were under control!"

Police 1:"as if, now go in the bars!"

Hm, they can fight back to get a longer sentence, heh, they will be in prison for a lifetime!the bully's destroy and hurt many police officers, and almost made a mistake, before they went out of the police station, they went and took a police officer, the officer was to weak to fight back, but was strong enough to ask for recruits, the recruits came and arrested them, they got half a lifetime of prison, no I don't want that, how about harrasing a cop? And then the bully's took a key  from a police and opened their bars  without anybody knowing, they saw some rope, and then a passing girl cop was walking then suddenly got pulled in, the other cops immediately noticed this and went into the room to see the cop to be tied to a top bar, while the bully's just harrased her and pointed the gun at her head, and they where about to shoot the gun, but then a police shot the gun the mike had, then they went back to the cell, the police untied the cop, the girl was traumatized from that experience, and had a day off, to think about it, the bully's got a lifetime prison sentence, heh that'll teach them to mess with him, well back to him, oh, it's already night, he should be in the hotel, and wait.... Who is that, watching him sleep outside of his window...?oh he's going to pay for that...

Words:368