Really an Otome Game?

In a modern-style Japanese two-story house, we can see a young man with black hair and eyes, wearing a black t-shirt and gray shorts, sitting in a cross-legged position, holding a controller, and playing a game.

Minoru (Cid) POV

This game is so trash. Like, come on. If magic was real and I could use it, it would be 10x easier to achieve my goal of becoming The Eminence in Shadow. I would transcend human limitations. On a side note, one of my mob friends recommended this to me since the protagonist has big tits, and I, trying to keep up with my mob personnel, decided to play it. One word comes to mind: ASS. This game sucks.

On the screen, we can see a blonde woman with blue eyes slapping a man with blue hair and blue eyes.

"You hit me? Who do you think I am?" - (Julius)

"I don't know? But no matter who you are, it's unforgivable for anyone to be discourteous!" - (Olivia)

Man, this is mentally exhausting to play. Even when I go out to beat random biker thugs, it isn't as mentally draining as this horseshit game.

"Do you really not know me?" - (Julius) points to himself

"I'm sorry! I'm not familiar with things in the royal capital." - (Olivia)

On an unrelated note, how do you not know who the prince of your own country is? Oh ho, what a foxy girl. The protagonist is a fox in sheep's clothing. The characters of this game are designed by a famous illustrator and have famous voice actors.

"You're different from other girls." - (Julius)

This otome game is hella convenient for women. sigh Why am I wasting one of my days as a vigilante going to play this game and capture guy targets?

Phone Bzz

Hmm, I read the message from my mob friend.

(Mob Friend): Yo, how's the game? The protagonist and villain have some big bust, huh? Hehe (Me): Uh huh, no kidding!

Damn this guy for recommending me this garbage game

(Mob Friend): Well, alright, man. I'll leave you to the game. Make sure to use lotion, lol. (Me): Lol

"I'll be holding a tea party soon, and I would like to extend an invitation towards you." - (Julius)

"What.." - (Olivia) says while holding her hand to her face, surprised.

"Please wait a moment." - (Angelica) says with a stern voice. "That woman is ill-suited for that." - (Angelica)

Typical female antagonist. Nobles care a lot for their status, huh? I mean, who cares about that? If I was reborn in this world, I would be a run-of-the-mill mob character while I lurk in the shadows to hunt the shadows.

It shows Julius and Olivia in a dungeon.

 "Are you not afraid?" - (Julius) says with a smug face. 

"I'm fine." - (Olivia) says.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the dungeon crawling aspect the game developers used to make RPGs before moving into otome games. There's also air bikes and flying battleships. At the end of the game, I'm fighting a war in a power suit! Isn't this an otome game?

"Behold my ultimate attack." - (Julius)

Why is this aspect of the game harder than the actual game? Look at the state of the prince, miserable.

"I apologize, Olivia." - (Julius) says.

Damn, I'm going to recharge to get this shitty game over with. Who to choose? Battle dolphin, Orca Fighter, ahh, here we go, I'll choose the most expensive one, Luxion.