CHAPTER- 2

Becky's Pov

After seeing who it was I just can't stay still so I just slammed my hand hard on the desk and now I really don't care if every single person in the classroom is staring at me if anything I care is now that I'm not gonna participate in this anymore.

So I cleared my throat and directly said "No" to professor jun but then I realized that no one understood why and what I said so I spoke one more time very clearly.

Prof. Jun I'm no longer participating in this and now I know that I left everyone confused but I can't tell the truth🙂
Or can I?😳
Yes Becky this is the only way you can take your revenge on him.
Because as long as I know my two dumbo will get upset if I would ever get my type of revenge on him,anyway prof. Jun responded by questioning why Rebecca is there any problem?

Yes prof. Jun I have. And I don't want him to be my dance partner.

Author's Pov

And there everyone got silent so prof. Jun asked if she do have any personal issue with him and then Rebecca said something again that made prof. Jun eyes furrowed towards that "Guy"

What Rebecca said was just that today he just crossed his line and that's all.

Becky's Pov

I can clearly see the embarrassed face of him and I'm very satisfied to see it because he deserved it😏

Prof. Jun voice dragged me out of my thought....

Rebecca just forget it,although he is new here and you already knew it.
~said prof Jun to me

I know prof. Jun but still I don't want him to be my partner at all.
~I said

Okay Rebecca bab_.. haha😅 I think my throat is sore today anyway as you wish I'll let you choose your partner
~said prof. Jun weirdly and went out of the classroom taking his leave.

And here me thinking what did he just said earlier is that Rebecca baby🤔if yes then why? Did he saw his girlfriend's glimpse in me😑or what btw I'm really happy that he's no more my partner🥳

I stood up from my seat and got out of the the classroom without minding the glares of some students,Irin and Nop also got out by tailing behind me.

They were silent until I spoke out

I'm going home Don't tail behind me everywhere I go.

Why did you do that becky?
~said Irin confusedly

What? ~I said rudely because I was not in the mood of explaining anything to anyone.

Don't act dumb we all know that, but why did you rejected him ?
~ said Irin frustradely

I'm not a puppet irin that whenever and whoever can get my rope and lead me to do whatever they want, then I'm clearly not that "Puppet"

Fine! Do whatever you want to do I'm out of it
~said I Irin before turning her back to me and walked out of my sight with nop.

Ahh! Okay I fucked up I know but atleast she should have understand me how could I just accept that, but yeah I'm glad that now I can choose my partner by my own.

_________________________________________

Alright every it's enough,
I know it's not long as ch 1 but I can't give you long updates every day Ifykyk

Sorry for the grammatical mistake everyone🙇‍♀️
(No proofreading)

See you all in next chapter🤭