Hoseok, now looking distant and bitter, locks eyes with Yoongi. They haven't seen each other since their childhood, when they were once inseparable friends. Yoongi turns back to you, trying to dismiss the unwelcome sight.

You frowned softly and tried to look for what Yoongi was looking at, noticing the man you had saved and his friends. Jimin locks eyes with you and gives you a warm smile to which you return before looking back at Yoongi.

"Baby is everything, okay?" you ask, pulling Yoongi's hands to yours. The sight tickled Hoseok. He shook his head and leaned over to whisper something in Jimin's ear.

"Yeah, just someone from my past, I'm not too fond of, has made his presence known."

You frowned softly.

"We can leave, let's go somewhere else. We can go see a movie or just go home." You said gathering your things. Yoongi agreed.

He wasn't scared, he just didn't want to have to kill anyone tonight. He didn't want to scare you.

Yoongi pulls out his phone and texts Namjoon and Seokjin, but they are already two steps ahead of him. They had already called reinforcements and they were lining the premises as they headed towards your table, but Hoseok beat them to the punch. Hoseok and his men reach Yoongi's table, sparks of tension filling the air. The diners watch with rapt attention, sensing they are about to witness something significant.

"Hello, Miss Nurse. I haven't seen you at the hospital anymore" Hoseok smirked not even acknowledging Yoongi, only to get under his skin, which was working. You were still a bit oblivious to who this man was or his infatuation with you but you just remained respectful.

"O-oh, yeah," you start with a nervous chuckle before continuing "I don't work at the hospital anymore. I've moved on. I wanted a change of pace." Hoseok pouted "Aw. That's a shame. I liked seeing you there. I only trust you with my checkups."

Yoongi's tongue poked the inside of his cheek as he stared at you. He wasn't doing to indicate that he was upset with you in any way. He needed to keep his eyes on you to serve as a reminder that he couldn't let you see him be the evil person he was. Or he was supposed to be.

"There are many amazing nurses there, I'm sure you'll find someone amazing." You said. You looked at Yoongi, wishing he would save you from this conversation but the look he was giving you sent chills down your back.

"Oh, where are my manners, who's this gentleman?" Hoseok smiled looking at Yoongi. Yoongi's dark glare met with Hoseok's taunting one.

"This is my-"

"You know exactly who I am, Hoseok," Yoongi said nonchalantly.

Their eyes meet again, tension fills the air. It was suffocating. You sat back in your seat as you looked back and forth between the two men.

"Hello Hyung, it's been a while hasn't it?" Hoseok started, "It's so nice to see you again"

"Can't say it's good to see you," Yoongi said with no interest in having a conversation with him."Hoseok, you always had a way of showing up where you're not wanted"

"Aw don't be like that Hyung. We're better than that. We've known each other since diapers. I've had the pleasure of meeting your stunning girlfriend. She is quite beautiful. She catches the eye of many people doesn't she?"

Yoongi's brows furrow and he instantly becomes defensive from Hoseok's words. He stands immediately, knocking into the table and grabbing everyone's attention. You stood to your feet as well. "Y-Yoongi don't" you whispered. He clenched his fist tightly as he took a deep breath before looking back at Hoseok. You gripped his hand. Yoongi lets a sly smile play on his lips while his grip on your hand tightens. You look at him with a worried expression.