My eyes slowly opened as sunlight entered the room making me cover myself up with my blanket trying to block out more rays entering my eyes. I then felt something shift behind me making me open my eyes immediately. I slowly turned around in my bed but I took in the room and realized it wasn't mine. I was ready to scream until someone pulled me into a hug. I turned all the way around and saw Ren's face right in front of mine making my face flushed.

"Good morning sleepyhead," he said.

I got up quickly, Ren squinting his eyes as he also slowly gets up yawning. I feel bad for waking him up. I then remember everything that happened yesterday and I blush.

"What if we skip school today and just hang out," Ren said his eyes closed, his hair messy, and he had a small smile on his face.

I shook my head and smiled at him, "let's just go, today is Friday anyway."

He nodded and brought me clothes and stuff to get ready before leaving to get ready himself.

We both go to school in one of his many hella expensive cars. I tried to let him let me go to the bus stop and get to school on bus but he refused. As soon as we arrived tons of kids who saw us were staring in shock as me and him both exited the vehicle. I tried to stay hidden but many people were already taking videos and photos and probably sending them everywhere. I rushed into the school and went to my first class, Ren slowly walking in behind me. I was a bit surprised that he decided to go to class, most of the time he skips his first class which is history, and the only class we have together, but today he decided to actually grace us with his presence. I smiled and he sat next to me. His hand slowly made it to mine and he held my hand rubbing his thumb in circles on the top of my hand. My heartbeat was going crazy and I was suddenly feeling extremely hot. He looked at me and smiled, he leaned in closer so his lips were right next to my ear.

"Why are you blushing so much. Do I have that much of an effect on you?" He whispered in my ear. 

I looked at him my eyes wide and shook my head violently looking back at the board as the teacher entered and started teaching. I started taking notes but little things that Ren did made me not focused.

"P'Ren you are really distracting," I whisper yell at him.

He raises a brow and comes closer to me. "Don't call me P'Ren anymore, just call me Ren or better yet a cute nickname," he said smirking. I slapped his side lightly before going back to my notes. "You are going to make me fail this next test," I mumble while looking at my notes.

He smiles at me and continues staring at me, instead of paying attention making me feel like I was burning. I held his face suddenly and turned it away from me. "Stop staring Ren, " I said smiling and laughing before continuing on working.

The school day ended and now it was finally winter break. I was walking to my locker until I felt someone hug my back.

"Hey cutie," Ren whispered in my ear, making me ears become bright red.

"Ren I told you that we shouldn't do anything in public!"

Ren simply laughs and ruffles my hair, "fine...only for you."

As we were now far from the school, Ren held my hand smiling and then looked up as snow fell.

"Oh my ghosh...it's snowing!"

He smiles at my excited expression and suddenly whispers, "wanna come over to my house?"

I look at him and smile holding his hand, as he puts both of our hands in his jacket pocket.

We arrive at his house and immediately get cozy in his couch, blankets on top of us and a cup of hot chocolate in our hands. Every time I enter Ren's house, I am always shocked, blown away and always forgetting how rich he actually is.

We both end up watching movies until we both hear a feminine voice calling out.

"Ren! Oh who are you with?" the voice asks.

We both turn around, immediately pulling apart awkwardly and see who it is. My face instantly drops at the sight. Malai.

"What are you doing here?" Ren asks confused why she is in his house.

"Well your parents invited me over, so I came," Malai answered looking at Ren and then at me back and forth causing me to blush slightly.

"Oh, well I'm busy right now," he says grumbling the answer not interested in entertaining Malai, and wanting to go back to his sweet time with Aanya.

"Well too bad, I can always tell your parents how bad you were treating your guest," she says looking at Ren with a small smirk crossing her face and a look that said I got you.

Ren groaned and sighed deeply before looking at Malai, "fine, you can hang out with me and Aanya."

Malai smiles in victory and was walking but she tripped on a pillow that was on the floor, however Ren immediately caught her and now they were in a very close position.

Seeing the two together made me feel something inside of me, jealousy I suppose. It also made me feel helpless, Malai made me feel helpless.

"Oh uh sorry," Malai said, a faint red color painting her cheeks that was not unnoticed by me.

Ren smiled softly and shook his head, "no problem, be careful next time."

She smiled nodding and sits next to him, me now farther away from the two who were having a conversation about something similar that happened to them in their childhood. 

I wanted to leave but I knew that Ren would never do something like that to me. I trust him.

I leave the house after a couple of hours sighing and walking home. My eyes wandered to the sky, that was sprinkled with bright stars making me smile. But the thoughts of what happened today once Malai came bothered me more than it should have. I felt something off, but I tried ignoring it.

I arrived at my place and my grandpa was drinking tea while watching a show that made him let out lots of deep laughs. I smiled seeing that my grandpa was so happy and quickly sneaked into my room to change. 

I stared at my ceiling, laying on my bed. I realized one crucial thing, I never asked Ren if we were a couple or not. I slept a lot but that wouldn't have prepared me for the events that would occur tomorrow.

{Thank you so much for reading! My story has grown so much omg like you guys are so amazing!!! I am so happy that you are enjoying this and I want to thank you for your patience. I know I haven't posted for a while, but I will try to come back and post more. Thank you so much and I love you guys!}