"That's great." Katherine said with a small of sarcasm in her voice.

"We have to go?" Scott said to them making Katherine frown.

"W-what? What about the body?" Katherine said pointing to the body.

"I said I was gonna stay." Theo said to her.

"But what if the person that takes the body is stronger than you and you end up dead." Katherine said to him.

"I'll be fine, you don't have to worry." Theo said making the room go all silent making Katherine clear her throat. "I'm not worried, I'm worried for the body." Katherine said to Theo making him laugh.

"Right." Theo said before Katherine let out a groan.

"Whatever, you guys go check out the new Chimera and I need to fix something that I need to before telling you guys what exactly it is." Katherine said mumbling the last part but Theo and Scott heard what she said.

"I know about it." They both said making Katherine look surprise.

"Your aunts pregnant and she's having a girl." They both said making her sighs as a relief.

"Y-yeah." She stuttered making them smile.

"Congratulations." They said to her making her laugh.

"Thanks. I should go." Katherine said before leaving but she stopped in her tracks as she was hesitating whether to tell them about her dying or not. Katherine let out a sighs, as all three boys turned to give her a confused look.

"Actually..." Katherine said as she turned around playing with her fingers.

"I need to tell you guys something." Katherine said facing the ground not having the courage to look at them.

"What is it?" They asked her with concern in their voices.

"Um- do you know why I'm actually loosing weight and how you guys haves seen me a little off lately?" She asked them making them frown.

"Um not really actually." Scott replied to her.

"Well , there's something you should know. Well, umm.... I don't know how to put this." She said as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Katherine, you can trust us." Scott told her making her nod.

"I know." She said letting out a sighs.

"Remember when I was attack with red oak?" She asked them.

"Yeah, I remember. I was there." Stiles told her.

"Yeah, so my aunt told me that when Josie siphoned it out of me. It didn't completely heal me. Which means I still have a little bit inside and-," Katherine said as her breath hitches feeling tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I-I'm dying." Katherine said softly making them look at her with sadness in their but also shocked.

"And if I don't get it out of me. This time I'm not coming back." Katherine said to them as they stood there quiet.