Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE🏫

Start from the beginning

>_____________________<

"Oh? Hakkai!"

"Haru??"

Both of them greeted each other after arriving at their department.

"I thought you would choose business?", Hakkai asked in confusion.

"Haha~ I guess everyone thought I would choose a business because of our family-run company.", she chuckled.

"Erm...no. I thought you would choose a business because Mikey-san is in there.", Hakkai said while rubbing his hair awkwardly.

"Oh? Oh.....right....."

"You didn't tell him you chose modeling, right Haru-san? I bet he start rebelling if he knows you're not in the same department as him.", Hakkai said which made the girl avoid the stares anxiously.

Right....Haru did say to Mikey that she would choose a business, but she changed her mind at the last minute to modeling and ended up forgetting to tell Mikey.

Back to the point, Hakkai and Haru walked together to their department hall, while being eyed by other freshmen.

"Haru...you're sure popular no matter where you go.", Hakkai said as he observed the male students who won't stop eyeing them. Not just guys but also girls, however...maybe with different stares, like jealousy?

"Don't mind them.", Haru said and Hakkai nodded. "By the way, I forgot to ask you, what did Takemichi choose? I know that Chifuyu will go with Baji and Kazutora but Takemichi?"

"Oh? He goes with business. Maybe he wants to follow his girlfriend.", Hakkai chuckled which Haru laughed softly, it does make sense at some points.

Both Hakkai and Haru continue their chats until they arrive at the hall where they will have an activity to know and close to each other among the freshmen.

Sitting in circles, they all started by introducing themselves one by one. And it's Hakkai turns as he stands up and walks to the middle.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Shiba Hakkai, and I hope we can...get close through our semester together.", Hakkai bowed shyly, maybe he was still not used to receiving stares from girls, which made Haru chuckle at how adorable he was.

"Shiba-san!! I wanna ask what your relationship with our course beauty~?", one of the male students asked and just like that, all eyes turned to Haru as they already decided that she was the most beautiful person among the freshmen in their course.

Of course, there are jealous stares among the girls but what can do? They just don't want to admit it, especially Yuna.

"Oh... she's just my best friend. We know since middle school.", Hakkai explained which all the guys seemed don't buy what he said. "No, I'm serious, we're just friends!! Plus, she-", Hakkai stopped midway after seeing Haru give a sign to not tell anyone about her relationship. "Just that! We're just friends! Don't go and spread any rumors about us being a couple!", Hakkai anxiously said while his thoughts said differently, 'or else Mikey gonna killed me for sure!!!', his thoughts are.

Everyone laughed and agreed with Hakkai, they just teased him since they found how adorable the guy could be when he acted anxiously like that.

"Alright, let's go to the next person!! Our beautiful model this year!", the freshman mc said while welcoming Haru to the middle to introduce herself.

Haru gladly goes to the middle.

"Hello, my name is Kazuki Haru. Like you guys know, I've been friends with Hakkai since middle school, and hope we can get to know each other.", she bows a bit after introducing herself.