Chapter 14

BANG!!!

The loud shouts from the gun could be heard over the field which all the players started to run as fast as they can from the starting point.

"OH!! EVERYONE DASHED OUT SIMULTANEOUSLY FORWARD TO THE FIRST TRAP WHICH IS A STEEP SLOPE!!"

"I'M NOT GONNA LOSE!! OUT OF MY WAY ALL OF YOU!!!", shout Mikey as he passes all the participants in front of him at full speed and climb the sloppy slide easily while the others students are struggling to climb and always sliding down.

"FIRST TRAP IS A PIECE OF SHIT!!", shout Izana who also climbs the slide easily, followed up by Ran, Rindou, Hanma, and the rest of them.

"IT'S PIECE OF CAKE, IDIOT SHIT!!", shout Baji who also passed the first trap.

"I DIDN'T GO TO THE SCHOOL, BITCH!!", Izana answers him again while showing his middle finger towards the boy.

"GASP!! BAJI-SAN! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!", said Chifuyu while sweeping away his fake tears.

"I'M NOT THAT IDIOT, CHIFUYU SERIOUSLY?!!"

"Say to someone that can't even spell correctly.", said Kazutora with a lame smile while running together with them.

"SHUT UP, KAZUTORA!!!", Baji shout angrily with a blush on his cheek while the rest already burst into laughter.

The first trap already caused many participants to drop out, can't pass over the slide. Pahchin and Takemichi didn't join in the game cause they mightn't have successfully passed the traps. Meanwhile with them all...

"THE NEXT TRAPS EVERYONE!! IT'S CROSSING THE TIGHTROPE!!"

"WOAH!! I PITY FOR THOSE WITH ACROPHOBIA OR FALLING DOWN FROM THE ROPE!!"

Again, easily all of them passed the second trap even though Baji, Kazutora, and Sanzu are playing dirt by shaking the rope when Izana, Ran, Rindou, Mitsuya, Pehyan, and more of them are crossing the rope.

"BAJI! KAZUTORA!! SANZU! WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS DOING?!!", shout Mitsuya angrily while Rindou is almost throwing up because of dizziness. Izana, Hanma, and Ran are holding their best to not fall down from the rope or they will be disqualified immediately.

"FALL ALL OF YOU!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA", shout Baji with devilish laughter while Kazutora and Sanzu who won't stop shaking the rope with a devilish smirk on their face.

But Yeah, luckily they all passed the second trap with all of them are chasing the shit out of Baji, Kazutora, and Sanzu. As they all are continuing the run, Mikey realizes his friends which is Draken and Senju who were closer to him.

"KENCHIN! SENJU! WHY IN THE FUCK YOU TWO EVEN HERE?!!", Mikey shout as he asked both of his friends who were running behind him.

"I DO THIS FOR THE GIRLS! CAUSE YOU ALWAYS HAVE HARU FOR YOURSELF!!! WE WANT TO HANGOUT WITH HER AS WELL!!!", shout Senju which Emma, Hina, and Yuzuha are screaming loudly as they fully agreed with what Senju said.

"I do this for Emma since she asked me to win Haru for her.", said Draken bluntly as he and Senju are speeding up more to pass the boy.

"FINE! HELP ME THIS ONCE AND I WILL LET HARUCHIN GO WITH YOU GIRLS!!", said Mikey which Senju and Draken smirk as they agreed to help the boy win the game.

"Better keep your promises."

"Fine."

"SEEM THE NUMBER OF SURVIVORS IS WHITTLING DOWN FAST!! AND THEY ALL LEAD TOWARDS THE THIRD TRAP WHICH IS POOL TRAP!!"