Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT🎈

Gathering at one desk with four boys are having serious meetings in their class. Mikey, Baji, Draken, and Kazutora were having their serious meeting at Mikey's desk which their classmates are staring at them, seeing a serious atmosphere around them.

"So....who's the house that we gonna make a mess?", asked Mikey with a serious tone while looking at their friends.

"My place wasn't a good place to hold a party.", said Draken.

"Not my place either, my mom will be at home.", said Baji with a serious expression on his face.

"Don't look at me and never question my place.", said Kazutora.

"What about your place, Mikey?", asked Draken.

"Emma gonna kick me out if we mess the house.", said Mikey with a straight face while the other was snickering at what he said.

"Haih...at a time like this, only one place comes to mind.", said Kazutora which they all turn to look at him with curiosity. "Aniki's and Haru's house.", said Kazutora with a serious face.

"Ah!", all of them were surprised lil bit by what Kazutora said.

"Our house isn't like them. Big and enough space for all of us to gather together at one place!", explained Kazutora more.

"So, it's decided. We all will be having a party at aniki's and Haru's house and mess up or more like destroying the place.", said Baji with an amusing grin.

"Haruchin gonna kill me for sure.", said Mikey.

"Sometimes you need to be a bad and terrible boyfriend for once. Don't need to be all good and perfect. That's not really you, man.", said Kazutora with a serious face while holding the blonde hair boy's shoulder.

"And that's why you never have any girlfriend.", said Mikey.

"Bitch, what did you say?! I might have a girlfriend right now if you don't mess up everything at the beach!", said Kazutora while pulling the boy's hair.

"No one is interested with a guy who has a fucking banana growing upon his head.", said Mikey while pulling Kazutora's hair and his school uniform collar.

"Go play within your fucking clubhouse, Mickey Mouse Kinnie!", said Kazutora which both he and Mikey won't stop bickering and child fighting with each other. Baji already burst into laughter with Draken just shaking his head after seeing both their friends just start to fight.

>_________________________<

Many students are having their lunchtime, buying and eating their food at the cafeteria. But, some of them are staring at one place with a smile, giggling and some even enjoying the scene. Draken, Kazutora, Mikey, and Baji was lined up in front of Haru which the girl looked at them with serious face together with Senju and Kyoko who just watched them all.

"So, you guys want to have a night party at my house?", asked Haru while staring at the boys. Then, Kazutora pushed Mikey forward which to the boy was pissed and glaring at him before he turn to look at his girlfriend again.

"Y-yeah...", said Mikey with an awkward smile.

Haru didn't say anything and just stared at her boyfriend and his friends for a couple of minutes before she let out a heavy sigh.

"Fine, we can have a party at my place.", said Haru which a bright and happy smile was placed on the four boys' faces. "But, Baji, Kazutora, Smiley, Izana, Sanzu, Ran, Rindou, Hanma, and even you, Manjirou. No, destroying the house, especially you, Baji.", said Haru while glaring seriously at them.