Chapter 21

An hour and hour pass until the time that has been waiting for arrived, which Seiyu and others walked towards class 2-1 in hurry, don't want to miss any empty seats. As they arrive, luckily that there's still an empty seat, and they didn't expect to meet with others who already arrived there. Baji, Kazutora, Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Pahchin, Pehyan, Chifuyu, Hakkai, and Takemichi are already there, waiting for the show to begin.

"Where's Haruchiyo?", asked Takeomi after seeing his brother wasn't with them.

"Koko also not here.", said Inui.

"Oh, those two said that they have something to do about our class's cafe.", explained Mitsuya.

"Too bad that they can't watch the show together with us.", said Seiyu who sitting at the table as they all started to order their food.

"I'm wondering what role they're playing? Since Haru and Senju didn't tell us about their role.", said Draken who was sipping his juice with Mikey who was eating the dorayaki that he bought a moment ago before arriving at the place.

"Hoping for a good show~", said Hanma with a grin on his face.

"It's a Cinderella story. What so good about it?", said Rindou with a boring-looking face.

"It's good that Haru who was acting though.", said Ran.

As they all are having their conversation, the room suddenly darkened which means the show is finally starting. One of their male classmates is appearing on the stage with a spotlight is focusing on him who was wearing a suit. Then, the red curtain was opened, which the storyteller started to read his script.

Once upon a time, in a deep forest of a certain kingdom that named the Kingdom of Toman.

Mikey was choked because of his dorayaki and Seiyu sprayed his drinks when Toman's name was mentioned in the story which the rest of them was shocked, and some of them even started to hold their laughter.

Haru who was waiting for her scene was shocked and speechless as she wondered if those are really in the script while Kyoko and Senju already snickering behind her with the rest of their classmates.

In a deep forest, there's a house in which a beautiful girl with beautiful blonde hair and her pretty ocean blue eyes named Cinderella is living with her cruel stepmother and two stepsisters.

A classmate named Yume and Lila plays roles as the stepsister entering the stage with Kyoko who plays the role of the stepmother.

"CINDERELLA!!!", shout Kyoko together with Yume and Lila as they call the girl named Cinderella. "CINDERELLA!!!"

"YESS!!", Haru answered her mother and her sister called which she entered the stage with a worried expression on her face.

"Haruchin as the Cinderella!!", said Mikey as he was excited to see his girlfriend on the stage.

"So, my sis as Cinderella, huh. I wonder what role Sen get.", said Seiyu who started to enjoy the show.

"Are you guys gonna ignore the name of the kingdom?", asked Chifuyu while looking at them all with disbelief.

"Let's just ignore that first.", said Draken, who decided to ignore the name of the kingdom in the story.

"Yes, mother? sister?", asked Haru with a concerned expression on her face which Kyoko, Yume, and Lila are making a disgusting expression on their face.

"Huh! Stop calling me that! It's disgusting! Anyway, how about my dress and my daughters' dress? Did you clean it?!", asked Kyoko while glaring down at Haru who acting pityingly on the floor.