Part 8!!

Nelson's Pov

    I was in my room watching tiktok when I heard a basketball dribbling outside. I looked out my window and saw Taylor. I felt terrible for what I said so I knew I had to try to apologize. I went downstairs, opened the door and said "Taylor can we talk?"" No I don't wanna talk to you right now." She says running back into her house.

It was the next day, and I was getting ready for basketball practice. Well, it's not really practice because we don't have a full team and still have tryouts. We're just gonna go and shoot around and  do some drills. I'm going to apologize to her at practice. I got in the car and we started driving. When I walked into the gym, Taylor was already there. I'm normally the first one there other than Cam so I thought it was kinda weird. After I put my basketball shoes on, I walked over to the side of the court she was on knowing that this would be the perfect chance to apologize. "Can I shoot with you?" I ask" I'm good I just wanna shoot by myself." She says. I walk over to the other side of the court and start shooting. I deserved that for sure I was so rude to her the other day at practice, and at the party.  All I wanted to do was tell her how insanely sorry I was and how bad I screwed up, but she wouldn't let me talk to her at all.

Practice was almost over and Cam called everyone together to talk abt the game. " Ok so our flight leaves tomorrow at 6:00 AM so yall might have to get up early, but try not to be late to the airport. When we get to Atlanta we're probably gonna get something to eat then go straight to the hotel and sleep because we'll be getting there late. Then we have tryouts at Overtime the next day." Every one nodded and then cam said."Ok well good practice today , get some sleep tonight."

It was the next morning and I got up put some sweatpants on,a hoodie, my Yeezy slides, brushed my teeth, grabbed my headphones, phone,Basketball bag, suitcase and went downstairs."You ready?"Noah asked."Yep." I say. "Taylor's riding with us to the airport." Noah says. "Ok." I say. Then I heard a knock at the door, I opened it to see Taylor. "Are you ready to go Tay-Tay?" Noah asks and she just nods her head.

    On the car ride there we just kept making awkward glances here and there but they only lasted for a second because the other person always looked away quickly.

    We got to the airport and saw Cam. Everyone was just hanging around and talking before we had to get on the plane. I went up to Cam and said " Hey so I know that Taylor is sitting next to Jaylah (Taylor's friend from the girls team) on the plane but do you think that maybe me and Taylor can share a room at the hotel, not in a weird way but I just really need to apologize." " Yea sure I'll talk to Jaylah about switching rooms because I was just going to put her with Taylor but I'll ask her if she wants to switch." Cam says. "Ok thanks." I say.

    We got onto the plane Cam sat next to the widow, Lavar sat in the middle, and I sat on the outside. Taylor sat on the outside seat on the row across from us, Jaylah sat in the middle, and Mia sat by the window. The plane had already took off and I was watching tiktok on my phone. I found myself staring at Taylor, the way her long blonde hair layed down on her shoulders. I guess Lavar saw me because he looked at me and said "Oh shit, you like Taylor." Lavar said trying to whisper but failing. Luckily Taylor had her AirPods in, so she didn't hear. I said "No I don't."  "Mhm ok bud I saw the way you were looking at her." Lavar said. "There's was just a bee in her hair." I say lying. "Whatever you say." Lavar says sarcastically.

   *They arrive at the airport*

Cam starts talking to the camera. "Hey guys were in Atlanta,just touched down in the port.We got tryouts tomorrow ."Then I say," but yeah you guys were in Atlanta, boutta head to baggage claim now." "Uh still have this bitch ass coach." I say kind of whispering to the camera.

    It's a little bit later and the bus arrived, we got in and started driving. It was only a 20 min drive from the airport to the hotel.

    When we got to the hotel, Cam checked us in and we all ended up being on the same floor. "Aight y'all listen up, so I'm gonna tell y'all who you're sharing a room with, then y'all can come to my room because doordash is supposed to be delivering Canes soon" " Ok so first we have Nelson and Taylor." Cam says handing me the key. I finally get to apologize. I open the door Taylor, following right behind me to see only one king size bed. " You've gotta be kidding me bro." Taylor says. We walked in and put our bags down.  "Taylor can I talk to you please?" I ask.  "I mean a guess were gonna have to so yea go ahead." Taylor says.  "Look Taylor I'm really really sorry I swear I didn't mean what I said and about the Madison thing I didn't mean to hurt you I'm just, really sorry." I say. "It's okay Nelson, I said some pretty harsh shit too."Taylor says. Without thinking I hug her. My arms are wrapped around her waste, hers are around my neck as she lays her head on my shoulder. We both pull away kind awkwardly and headed to Cams room to get food. We ate pretty quick, because we were all tired and headed back to our rooms.

   Taylor went into the bathroom to get changed into what she was going to wear to bed and when she was done, I went in there to get changed. I walked out of the bathroom, and saw Taylor on her phone sitting at the edge of the bed. "If you want I can make take my pillow and blanket and sleep on the floor or go into Cams room." I say. "Not it's fine you can just sleep on the bed with me if you want." Taylor says. We turn the ceiling fan on and then both got into the bed, facing opposite directions on our phones. I was getting kind of tired, so I turned mine off in soon after she did as well. " Hey Taylor, I'm really glad we're friends again." I say not knowing if she was sleeping or not. "Me too." She says. This weird feeling started taking over in the pit in my stomach. I think I like Taylor. She's always seemed annoying until now.

Alexis speaks!!
GuysI haven't posted in forever 😭 I'm really sorry I've had Basketball which I feel like I've I said like five times but yeah I hope you'll like these chapters.