Part 2!!

Nelson's pov

My family has lived Next to the Quinn's since before I was born. Our moms have been best friends since high school and just had to be next-door neighbors. I'm not complaining though I enjoy hanging out with their family.

Well some of them. I'm best friends with Marcus but his sister Taylor is so immature she acts like a little kid. I will admit she's good at basketball, but that's like the only thing. She always tries to hang out with me and Marcus but we always just say no. I feel bad for her sometimes because she doesn't have anyone to hang out with because everyone has a best friend between our families besides her,but she has a best friend so I don't really feel bad. I do play basketball with her when I don't have Marcus to hang out with and all of my other friends are busy

Noah and Niles call Taylor taytay, and I told her that I don't call her that because it's weird and immature, but I just don't really want say it because she might think I like her something and I don't want Taylor to get that idea.

    My other best friend besides Marcus is Lucas Johnson. We've been best friends since the third grade. Me, Marcus, and Lucas hang out a lot, and we've become really good friends over the years. Lucas is always over. Ive realized recently that he has been more nice to Taylor, and looked at her like he likes her something. I don't know why Taylor's annoying even though she's kinda had a glow up but I'm not gonna tell her that.

I love Basketball. It's my favorite sport. It's like therapy. Every time I have a problem I just play basketball and it helps me. My siblings,the Quinn kids and I play basketball a lot. It's the only time we really all hang out.

I play for RWE and I've become pretty popular. I did kind of have a glow up and now all the girls like me. I've kissed quite a bit a girls but I didn't really like any of them.

    I told Taylor I didn't want her to meet the boys. I didn't give her a reason but I just don't want the boys to actually think she's funny or something and wanna hang out with her so then I would have to hang out with her as well.

Alexis speaks!!
I hope y'all like this chapter it was kinda hard for me to write because I don't really know what goes on in a boys mind sooo but I'm going to make some more chapters in this book as Nelson's perspective.