Part 5!!

Taylor's pov

I can't believe Cam invited me to play for his girls team, I'm so excited about it. I'll be traveling a lot this summer with the boys and girls team. Now maybe Nelson will be nice to me since we'll be hanging out more.

I have to start getting ready for practice, it's for both the girls and boys team. I get up off my bed and start getting changed. I put my hair in a low ponytail pulling out some strings of hair out from behind my ears. Put deodorant and perfume on, then I go downstairs to fill up my water bottle with ice and water.

Her fit  (don't mind the username on shuffles

Her fit  (don't mind the username on shuffles. I made that account like a couple years ago😭)

   "Are you ready to go?" My mom asked "Yes"
We got in the car and started driving. The gym we were practicing at was only 30 mins. We got there 20 mins early because like to get there early to stretch and shoot around before it starts. I walked into the gym and cam said. "Yo Taylor you can start shooting around and warming up, we're just waiting for everyone else to get here." "Ok." I say walking over to the bench to put my basketball shoes on. Nelson was the only other person there besides me and Cam. I stretch, wipe off the bottom of my shoes with my hands then walk over to the side of the court Nelson was shooting on. I walk up to him and say  "Yo."  "Yo." He says kinda mad,not taking his eyes off the goal. " Are you good." I ask. "Yup." He says obviously lying. "Ok." I grab a ball and ask. " I can rebound first, if you want." " Im good actually, I just wanna shoot by myself." He says. " Oh, ok I'll go shoot on the other side of the court I guess." I say walking over to the other court.

*Thoughts in Italics*
Is he mad at me? Did I say something wrong? He always lets me shoot with him. Whatever maybe he really did just want to shoot by himself with no reason.

   Everyone arrived so we started doing some drills. Then we started to play boys against girls. " Ok everyone call your check." Cam says.
"I got Nelson." I say, everyone else says their than we get started. There's about 15 minutes left and Cam says." Ok get in line to do three men weave." We get in line and I end up being in the same as Nelson and Lavar. It was our groups time to go and Lavar threw it at Nelson and Nelson threw it at me hitting me in the nose. I hold my nose as blood starts dripping down my hand "What the fuck Nelson." Cam says running towards me. "Sorry." Nelson says.
"Are you ok?" Cam asks "Yup." I say "Lavar go get some paper towels." Cams says. "Ok." Laver says slightly running to the bathroom. He comes back and hands me the paper towels and I clean up my nose. " I'm I'm gonna text my mom to come pick me up, do we have another practice before next game?" I ask."Yes, Thursday, but are you sure you ok." Cams asks. "Yea I'll be fine." I say.

My mom came and pick me up and I'm just laying in my bed on my phone.
*Thoughts in italics*
Did he throw the ball at my face on purpose? What is his deal? I don't understand what I did.

Alexis speaks!!

I'm sorry this is us a short chapter I'm gonna get two out. Drama's cominggg be readyyy.