70

Wen Shisi felt that he had failed this time.

The reason is that after she finished filming the love variety show that Wen Shi Yi Na Si participated in, she finally had time to let herself go and go out.

Then, she took Ah Zhen to a small village where supplies and funds had been donated a long time ago, intending to relax.

Ever since I took on that love variety show, I've been getting angry watching my cousin's shameless behavior all day long.

It just so happened that the small village was far away from the hustle and bustle, surrounded by mountains, and covered with deep clouds and fog, it looked cool at first glance.

An excellent training place for defeating fire.

By the way, I waited for Wen Shiyi to finally achieve success in his cultivation, and then he took some time off and began to urge himself to find someone to marry Mr. Wen.

After all, she is a junior and still has some work to do, and she cannot compete with an old man who has lived for so many years and has both money and leisure.

Can't play?, she can only hide.

Those deep mountains happen to be a perfect place. Not only can they defeat the fire, but they can also help block the old man's deadly series of attacks.

It's very satisfying.

However, Wen Shisi did not expect that the small village was small, but she had stayed there for almost a month and had not yet left.

It has already exceeded the original estimated time of only three days.

Moreover, it seems that she will not be able to get out for some time in the future.

Ah Zhen had been sent back to deal with other matters long ago. After Wen Shisi was immersed in the small mountain village, there was no one around him to discuss with him for a while.

Deep in the mountains, the mobile phone signal is not very good, and sometimes there is no signal. It is impossible to seek help from Wen Shiyi, who is surrounded by people all over the world, on the Internet.

With a deep sigh, Wen Shisi wiped her face and quickly changed her expression before the woman who troubled her particularly came over.

Then, he nudged him over and said, "Axiu, you won't be able to lift it because it's so heavy. I'll do it? I'll do it?..."

He took the dead branch from the woman's hand and carried it for less than three meters with all his strength. He gritted his teeth and held on for another meter under the funny eyes of the other party. He said dejectedly: "Axiu, you better do it." "Well..."

Once upon a time, Wen Shisi laughed mercilessly at Wen Shisi. If Wen Shishi couldn't carry his shoulders or lift his hands, it was because he was weak. Now, the world's retribution has come.

In front of the woman she was attracted to, not only could she not carry her with her shoulders or lift her, but she seemed to be unable to do anything but open her mouth to eat.

That kind of frustration cannot be described in words.

Axiu, the sister of a child sponsored by the Wen family, looked at Wen Shisi with a gentle look on her face, smiled, and walked back easily carrying a bundle of firewood.

The neat and sassy back made Wen Shi?si even more hungry.

With this hand strength, life in the future will definitely be harmonious.

Wen Shisi, whose thoughts wandered for a moment, caught up with him in two or three steps.

It was her first time to come to this small village. She originally came to see if the subsidized children were doing well, if the school in the village needed any more educational equipment, or if there were any roads leading from the village to the outside. Not yet completely completed.

In fact, everything she worried about was successfully completed by the villagers.

So, I could only spend the next time wandering around the village doing nothing, waiting for three days to pass before wandering somewhere else.

On the night of the last day, in order to thank her for her help, the village chief and the children made a big meal together for thirty-five households in the village, which was euphemistically called practice.

Then she drank too much, and when she returned to her children's house, she was so drunk that people were seeing double images.

Ah Zhen stood in front of her from the enthusiastic villagers and served her a drink. She was also drunk and unconscious. The two of them were lying on the left and right in the houses of two villagers.

At dawn, Wen Shi woke up with a blur of thoughts.

When she opened her eyes, she saw a figure sitting next to the bed. After calling Ah Zhen several times, the other person didn't respond. She woke up with a fright, fearing that she had done something wrong after being drunk.

Before she could sit up, the figure took a step back and opened the curtain that blocked the light.

The early morning light entered the somewhat dim tile-roofed house, and Wen Shi?si was able to see the man's appearance clearly.

She is a strange woman, at least she has not been seen in the village in the past few days.

The other party looked gentle and didn't say anything. He just smiled and pointed to the water glass placed on the bedside cabinet.

Wen Shisi looked at this stranger and was hesitant to drink for a while.

Just when they were looking at each other speechless, the wooden door creaked and the sponsored child came in. Seeing Wen Shisi waking up, he was overjoyed and said: "Sister Wen, sister, it's time for breakfast." ."

The little girl is only ten years old, but she can already go to the hall and the kitchen, just like a grown-up.

Wen Shi, who had been relying on his children to cook for the past few days, thought for a moment, looked away in embarrassment, and got up silently.

She took two steps and found that something was wrong with her clothes. She suddenly raised her head and looked at a big boy and a small boy standing at the door.

"Xiaodouzi, who entered the room where I slept last night?"

Xiaodouzi said with a smile: "Sister Wen, you were drunk yesterday, and you complained that you didn't feel well. I was going to call my aunt to help. Just when my sister came back, I helped you take a shower and change clothes."

He pulled the strange woman over and said, "Here, my sister is here. If you have anything to say to Sister Wen, just ask her." Wen Shi

? Si looked over. The woman was a little embarrassed but still tried to smile.

The watery eyes are filled with broken stars, clear and translucent, and even a simple outfit cannot block the tranquility and gracefulness.

Like an orchid blooming alone in a deep valley, it is refreshing but calm and peaceful.

Wen Shisi, who had seen many beauties, was stunned for a moment. This was the first time she saw such a naturally beautiful girl, and she couldn't help but look at her a few more times.

Nodding towards each other, she followed the two sisters out silently.

The whole meal was filled with little Douzi chattering away, while the only two grown-ups, like gourds with their mouths sawed, remained silent.

Normally, Wen Shisi would make wild nonsense like Xiaodouzi.

But today, she seemed to be infected by the quiet woman, and her mind was empty and she couldn't find a topic.

But I feel like it's good not to speak.

It wasn't until Xiaodouzi went to school that Ah Zhen, who had just woken up from a hangover, rushed over, and Wen Shisi came out of his daze.

When A Zhen neatly packed their things and prepared to leave, Wen Shisi, who had been silent all the time, suddenly wanted to stay a few more days.

She became curious about the quiet woman.

What kind of experience creates a person like that?

Wen Shisi, who had always been unscrupulous, sent Ah Zhen away and continued to live in Xiaodouzi's house decisively and shamelessly.

After that, she tirelessly asked Xiaodouzi and the villagers about the deeds of the eldest daughter of the Huo family.

Huo Xiu, Xiaodouzi's biological sister, her parents died in an accident when they went out to work when she was twelve years old, leaving only her elderly grandmother and her one-year-old sister at home.

When I was fifteen years old, my grandma also left, leaving the two sisters to depend on each other.

At the age of eighteen, after receiving her high school diploma, she gave up the opportunity to go to school and chose to go out to work like her parents.

In the past three years, while relying on my own efforts to support my sister's education, I also slightly renovated the old house that was in danger.

This year, at the age of 21, she was supposed to work in Nancheng, but she heard that the kind person who sponsored her younger sister came to her home, so she took leave and came back to say thank you.

However, Wen Shisi stayed at her house for almost a week, but she still didn't hear the words of thanks.

Not only words of thanks, but in daily life, the other party also cherishes words like gold.

If Xiaodouzi hadn't gotten a one- or two-word response when talking to her, Wen Shi and Sidu would have suspected that the other party was mute.

Although Huo Xiu doesn't like to talk, he is really hard-working.

He and Wen Shi?si, the second generation ancestor who loves to lie down and lie down, are two extremes.

She thought she would get tired of being around him for a few weeks, but she was captured by Huo Xiu's silence and diligent and considerate attitude like a little bee.

The other party didn't speak, but he took good care of her in every aspect.

This made Wen Shisi a little reluctant to leave.

The little bully likes this kind of gentle, gentle, hard-working and simple girl.

Until she accidentally heard the other party's boss calling and asking why he didn't go back to work.

Then, a scene that surprised Wen Shisi appeared.

A woman who was taciturn but very talkative, she was tough and decisive and fired the boss who was still there?

Wen Shisi was surprised, but also felt guilty.

If she hadn't stayed here, the other party wouldn't have lost his job at all.

She thought about it and finally took the initiative to go over and chat with him, telling her that she didn't have to be so impulsive and that work was still very important. After all, she had a younger sister to support.

Huo Xiu put down the receiver of the landline phone, thanked the canteen owner, smiled, and said simply: "It doesn't matter, what the boss wants is me." This was the first time Huo Xiu said more than ten words

. statement.

While Wen Shisi was sighing, she thought of something, and her eyebrows immediately wrinkled: "You want me?"

Huo Xiu nodded, indicating that it was what she thought.

She is young and beautiful, and does not have a particularly high diploma. It is not that easy to work outside the country. If she has an excuse to escape and come back this time, she may not be so lucky next time.

Besides, she has saved money and can support her sister through junior high school. It's no problem.

Now Xiaodouzi is still in primary school, so there is no rush.

When Wen Shisi saw Huo Xiu nodding, a fire suddenly lit up in her heart, but she couldn't find anyone to vent to.

In the end, Huo Xiu extinguished the fire with a light smile.

During dinner in the evening, she called Ah Zhen and asked her to find a position where Huo Xiu could work.

At least with her protection, Huo Xiu would no longer suffer from those disgusting people.

She has not told the two sisters Huo Xiu about this yet.

Because she wanted to stay in this small village surrounded by mountains and rivers for a while longer, whether it was to see Huo Xiu's light and warm smile or the other party's meticulous consideration for her.

A bit obsessed, but Wen Shisi has always been willful.

She felt that she liked Huo Xiu and was comfortable staying with Huo Xiu, so she would stay.

Mr. Wen, who was thousands of miles away, was extremely anxious, but there was nothing he could do.

And Huo Xiu didn't seem to be in a hurry to go out and find a job.

Every day I take Wen Shisi to walk around the mountains and plains. Occasionally Xiaodouzi is on vacation, so the three of us go shopping together.

Without the feasting and feasting in the outside world, life is hard and dull.

But Wen Shisi didn't mind at all.

Even after she tanned a few degrees, and her fair skin returned to a wheat color, she still looked happy.

The taciturn Huo Xiu allowed her to stay in the village and listened patiently to her stories about her adventures or other experiences.

When Wen Shisi was tired of talking, Huo Xiu took the two of them to the mountains to pick and process them into dried flower tea. Then they made a plate of snacks and sat quietly beside her, watching the sunset together on the mountainside.

The days are calm and warm.

Both of them had a tacit understanding and did not pierce the thin layer of window paper.

I stayed in the village for almost three months, just in time for the National Day holiday.

Many people who went out to work have come back, including some college graduates who have jumped out of the mountains and made their way abroad.

It just so happened that next door to Huo Xiu's house, there was such a young man who was said to have been admitted to a prestigious school and had a good job.

The young man didn't know where he found out that Wen Shisi was from the Wen family. After returning to the village, he clung to her like a dog-skin plaster.

Let Wen Shi? I feel so troubled by my thoughts.

On this day, Wen Shisi was about to go out for a walk after dinner, but was blocked by the young man again.

The man who thought he was the best among men said greasy and vulgar words, which made Wen Shixiang feel disgusted. Just as he was about to slap the guy a few times, he was pulled back.

She turned around and saw Huo Xiu who had just finished washing the dishes.

The other party showed a soft smile, and then said something in dialect to the man.

Then, the man glanced at Wen Shisi, smiled brightly, and went to a forest with Huo Xiu.

Wen Shi thought that that smile was particularly annoying.

Xiaodouzi, who had just finished her homework, pulled her back and said, "Sister Wen, my sister is going to hit someone. You'd better not go there. I'm afraid I'll scare you." Wen Shisi was stunned for a moment, then smiled

. , leaning against the door and waiting quietly.

Sure enough, half an hour later, Huo Xiu still looked calm and peaceful, with a light smile that was familiar to Wen Shisi on her delicate face, and walked towards her.

She rubbed her wrist and said gently: "It'll be fine from now on."

Wen Shisi looked at her, feeling an impulse well up in his heart.

She turned around and touched Xiaodouzi's head, and said softly: "Can you go help Sister Wen get a glass of water?"

Xiaodouzi went into the house obediently.

Wen Shisi watched the little kid enter the house, and Huo Xiu, who had come back from beating him with a thin layer of sweat on his forehead, hid in the blind corner of the courtyard door and kissed him hard.

The kiss didn't last long.

After the kiss, Wen Shisi poked Huo Xiu's slender waist: "Are you injured?"

Huo Xiu looked at her quietly for a while, her brows almost furrowed, and she pretended to touch her lips and said, "Yes, here, it will only be better if you kiss her." Wen Shisi immediately changed his poke to pinch, then

... He pinched the other party's thin waist and hummed, "You deserve it."

Huo Xiu smiled.

At this time, a groaning sound came from outside the hospital, which probably meant that the beaten man had returned.

Wen Shisi came out from behind the door, stood at the door and looked over.

When the man saw Huo Xiu coming out behind her, he was like a mouse seeing a cat and left quickly.

There were no injuries on his face, but his weird posture when walking meant he might have been beaten badly.

In the room, Xiaodouzi also brought out the water.

The little kid is very good at doing things. The two sisters each have a cup.

However, when the little brat didn't notice, Huo Xiu tilted her head and took the rim of the cup that Wen Shisi had just taken a sip from, leaving an inconspicuous lip mark on it, and winked at her.

Wen Shi?si glared at the woman with annoyance and anger, obediently tipped the cup and fed the woman some water.

At night, before Wen Shisi could find an excuse to sleep in Huo Xiu's house, the other party came over on his own initiative.

The reason was that it was cold at night in October, and I was afraid of the temperature. Shisi, this guest, was not used to the climate in the mountains, so I helped take care of him.

Xiaodouzi, who always did whatever her sister said, nodded clearly.

She was a child who grew up in the mountains, so she was naturally more tolerant of the cold than the delicate and frail sister Wen, so she let her sister go out without any grudges.

Wen Shisi was in a daze when he received a big gift package from sleeping together as soon as he broke the window paper.

Is this progress faster?

Just when she was having wild thoughts, Huo Xiu came over to her.

Wen Shisi immediately stopped all the clattering cars in his mind and fell asleep, not even daring to take a big breath.

Then, Huo Xiu started to talk about why she was so good at beating people.

In the soft voice, the paint in Wen Shisi's mind was washed away, and she lay next to Huo Xiu and listened quietly.

A girl who has lost her elders at the age of fifteen has no way to survive in a village surrounded by mountains with a little kid. If she doesn't be ruthless, there is no way out.

Those who know how to fight are forced to come out. If there is support from elders, who is willing to fight with others' lives?

Wen Shisi turned over, hugged Huo Xiu and patted him on the back, silently comforting him.

In the darkness, Huo Xiu smiled and continued to talk about her experiences after leaving Dashan.

A girl who is taciturn but not easy to bully. Due to her academic qualifications, she can only do some manual labor. And because of her personality, she has often become a thorn in the boss's side.

By this year, it was her nineteenth job, and she could not count the number of bosses she had beaten on her ten fingers.

Of course, those scum were beaten up and they didn't dare spread rumors to cause trouble. Who let her catch them because their methods were dirty?

Although I had to work frequently, I still made a lot of money.

After all, she doesn't have to earn money like other girls to send home or dress up, eat, drink and have fun. Her younger sister at home has the blessing of supporting Wen Shisi, so she only needs to save the money she earns.

This is also the reason why Wen Shisi came and she would rather go home than work.

Wen Shisi's support for Xiaodouzi actually helped her a lot.

Before going outside, you must first settle down at home. If Xiaodouzi can go to school well, she can make money without worries outside. Huo Xiu understands this truth very well.

The only thing she didn't expect was that.

That is, this time when I came back, after meeting Wen Shisi, I was no longer as focused on going back to the city to make money as before.

On the contrary, he was willing to guard the fragile young lady who could not do anything, and lived a idle life in this remote country.

This is very different from the past when I seemed to be dying whenever I had some free time.

But Huo Xiu made an exception.

And it's as sweet as jelly.

And when it comes to making an exception for someone, one thing leads to another.

Huo Xiu was taciturn, but that didn't mean she was uneducated. She had always gotten along well with the villagers, but when she saw that the guy next door dared to pester Wen Shisi, she no longer cared about the harmony of the neighborhood.

Beat the person first and then talk.

If there was a commotion next door, she wouldn't mind beating up a few more people, and then she would take her little sister out of the mountain to see the outside world.

Of course, she didn't expect that just because she was beating someone up, the guy who made her willing to make exceptions time and time again would actually take the initiative to kiss her.

Huo Xiu felt as if fireworks were exploding in his heart. After being shy, the dark energy he had when he was wandering outside emerged.

However, for fear of scaring the delicate young lady, she decided to tell him what kind of person she was.

Then wait for the other party's decision.

The conversation lasted until late at night. Huo Xiu, who had always been taciturn, spoke so many words for the first time. After finishing speaking, he began to run out of words again.

In the darkness, she quietly waited for Wen Shisi's verdict.

She has seen a lot of dark people who are more or less tainted with a little bit of gangsterism while crawling in the mud like this. Can the noble young lady like her?

Even if the eldest lady likes it, will the Wen family behind her like it?

Huo Xiu, who was fearless, started to feel a little scared.

During the long silence, she heard a rustling sound.

Huo Xiu's heart sank.

Would Wen Shisi think that she was too violent by beating people at every turn and wanted to leave?

As soon as the pessimistic mood emerged, it was dispelled by the warm and soft body in his arms.

The thin quilt covering the two of them was thrown aside by Wen Shisi. She took Huo Xiu's hand and began to walk on the smooth and delicate skin, causing waves of tremors.

Huo Xiu was shocked and wanted to stop, but Wen Shisi bit her in the dark.

Just bite that spot somewhere on the chest.

A wave of hot blood suddenly rushed into Huo Xiu's confused mind, and she subconsciously added some strength to the hand she was holding.

Wen Shisi couldn't help but hum, and said, "When you beat someone, you are so clean and tidy. Why are you so stubborn about this matter? Do you want to get along with me?!" She has always been non-sloppy in her behavior

. Especially after seeing that her cousin's road to chasing his wife was extremely bumpy because of his foresight, she decided to bravely attack when she met someone she liked.

You can't let the duck that got your mouth fly again, right?

Fortunately, the duck she likes is crisper and neater than her.

A ruthless person who will never beep if he can do it.

That's right, this hands-on ability is a bit too strong.

Wen Shisi once lamented that the other person looked delicate and weak, but he had good hands and would definitely be happy to live a harmonious life in the future.

When I actually experienced it, I realized that it was great, but it was a bit taxing on my legs and waist.

The next day, after lying on the bed and enjoying the attentive service of a guy who had eaten her thoroughly, Wen Shisi lazily got up and breathed in the mountain air.

Then, I met the greasy man next door leading the adults over to 'reason'.

However, her frail and delicate little girlfriend is more reasonable than that family.

It makes sense on a physical level.

When the village chief came over, he saw Wen Shisi's half-smiling expression. He scolded the family next door with a grimace, and then pretended to teach the gentle Huo Xiu a lesson, holding a pipe in his mouth and holding a pot behind his back as he walked slowly. gone.

There was only one sentence left: "Do you still want to invest in the future?"

It was a matter of their own interests, so the villagers stopped criticizing, gave a few words of advice to the family next door, and followed the example of the village chief and left leisurely with their hands behind their backs.

Wen Shisi wanted to see if anything was wrong with her, so he hung on Huo Xiu like a bone and started acting like a monster.

You want to eat this for a while, you want to eat that for a while, and you are directing people around.

Huo Xiu served him with a smile, and then at night, he got his money back with interest.

Before New Year's Day, the little overlord Wen Shisi, who was reluctant to miss Shu, was finally willing to take a call from Wen Shiyi, who was staying at home after running around the world.

Under the urging of the other party, he agreed to go back on New Year's Day and ruthlessly hung up his cousin's communication.

A few days later, without any shame or embarrassment, Wen Shisi embarked on a journey home with his new girlfriend and future sister-in-law.

The Wen family accepted the little bully bringing back a girlfriend and a sister-in-law well.

Especially Mr. Wen, seeing that his last granddaughter has been found, he can't wait to hold a wedding for the two of them immediately.

However, Huo Xiu did not agree.

She and Wen Shisi were both still young, and she wanted to try harder.

At least they go out together. People say they are a good match not because her girlfriend is behind the Wen family, but because she and Wen Shisi are both excellent.

Little Overlord fully supported Huo Xiu's decision and insisted on getting the certificate first.

This is entirely due to Wen Shiyi's lessons learned.

With the certificate, the red line between her and Huo Xiu is equivalent to adding another lock, how safe it is.

What she wants is for her Axiu to be locked with her for the rest of her life and no one can take her away.

Huo Xiu readily agreed.