CHAPTER (7) In The Darks.

Start from the beginning

    "No it's already 12am , I should go get it myself" standing up on my feet, slowly walked out of my room.

     Walking down the stairs, I heard some  sounds. " I wonder what that is" I muttered under my breath.

  Then I saw a shadow, the maids have their hostel outside the mansion and the Bodyguards have their own too.
So nobody apart from me actually lives in the mansion. Who could it be?

   I tip toed to see who it was, I saw a manly figure wearing white although.

It was quite obvious that he climbed into the mansion through the window.

This man must be dangerous, what if he is a theft or even worst a kidnapper sent to capture me.

Hell no , I refused to be a victim again.

   I slowly tip toed to the kitchen grabbing a fry pan and I walked towards the man with all force, I hit the fry pan on his head three times.

*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*

" JESUS !" The man yelled holding his head.

  He turned around and I recalled what Matthew told me before I left the court for the Martin estate.

" I have assigned a personal bodyguard for you. His name is agent white, he always wears white although, his hair is white and his eyes are blue....."

   He definitely fits Mr Matthew's description. I bet he is agent white. I dropped the fry pan and smiled wieldly at him.

If  looks could , I would probably be in six feets by now because of the kind of glare he was shooting at me.

" Are you Agent white?" As if I Don't already know the answer to that question.

" Are you a mad woman ?" He said 

  My eyes widen , did he just insult me

" No. Am completely fine"

" Am not sure you are. Couldn't you have atleast asked who I was before hitting me with a fry pan" he yelled.

Wait a minute, did he just yelled at me . I can't believe this. Jerk!

" Am pretty sure you  are the one whose mad here. Since you couldn't use your head and follow the front door, I decided to reset your head with a fry pan."  I said demonstrating with the fry pan.

"  Oh my God" he said placing his right hand on the back of his head. He was bleeding, now I feel bad , did I hit him that hard. " You are going to compensate me for this "

" It wasn't my fault okay. How was I supposed to know that you are Agent ...blue or is it purple, No it's yellow Right"

" White. Agent white , Can't you tell am wearing white after all " he said wrapping his head with his handkerchief.

I nod and with " with a touch of red " I said looking for a first aid kit 

He looks at his coat to see his blood spilled on it. He frowned at me.

" you little..."

I cut into his word with my actions that didn't only surprised him but me as well.

Few minutes later, I was done bandaging his head.

He frowned and walked away. Not even a thank you, what a rude jerk.
***

BACK TO PRESENT

" You know many people would kill to be in your shoes"  he said walking out of the dark.

I sigh " do you have to follow me everywhere"

" I am your personal bodyguard after all. That's my job" Agent white said.

" And what's with you and the colour white" I said looking at his white outfit.

" That non of your business, tiny"

" How dare you? Talk to your boss in such a way.." I stood up.

" Boss?" Burst into laughter " you are not the one who hired me , infact am actually doing you a favor by being your personal bodyguard, on a normal day. I am an agent not a guard.
Now listen up......the rules are simple
One" 

Raising one of his fingers." you are not to go anywhere without me, Two" raising two of his fingers. " If am not there you are not there..."

" What the hell, who are you to give me rules "

" Special agent white " sits on the bench crossing his legs.

" I think when I hit your head with the fry pan I might have knocked out your senses" I said.

" My brain is completely fine. Thank you" He frowns. " You tiny little girl , your brain is as tiny as your size, probably when you grow some more, your brain will grow too"

" Oh really" I place both of my hands on my mouth dramatically. " but you are tall and huge but you still have sense. Am sure you have grown out of your senses" I said laughing out

***

   In a dark room, footages appears on the screens revealing each and every part of the Martin estate.

The footage of Amar and Agent white in garden having an argument appears broadly on the screen.

   As someone watches scenery while eating a popcorn.

______________________________________

Hey guys thank you so much for reading. Please comment and vote for my story.

Question of the day: who is that SOMEONE?. Any guess?

Your Authoress

TREPRINCLE 💞💞