22

When returning, Wen Shiyi rubbed Min Rou's car again.

Min Rou was in a good mood after passing the audition, so she let her in generously: "There is no charge today. Are you going home or somewhere?"

Wen Shiyi looked up at her.

Kong Shen has been looking for a female protagonist for a while, and if nothing unexpected happens, he will decide on Min Rou.

After all, she can play the junior sister brilliantly, and she is the only one who is not affected by it so far.

Others have good acting skills, but their grasp of the role is not as lively and vivid as Min Rou's, while Kong Shen has always been picky about his own works.

Wen Shiyi looked away and did not answer the question of where she was going. Instead, she asked, "What about you?"

Min Rou slumped down on the seat happily and said proudly: "I passed the audition and want to celebrate with Sister Hua. You Tell me where you are going quickly?"

The car rushed forward suddenly and then stopped quickly.

Min Rou, who was slumped on the seat, was thrown out, and her head hit the back of the chair in front of her, but there was no pain from the impact.

Wen Shiyi's hand was between her head and the back of the chair.

Another softness different from the seat, protecting her from impact.

Min Rou immediately sat upright and went to see Wen Shiyi.

The other party retracted his hand and leaned back in the chair with a nonchalant expression. He couldn't tell whether the impact hurt or not.

From the front, Sister Hua's apologetic voice came: "Arou, Teacher Wen, I'm sorry, I'm so excited."

Min Rou passed the audition with Director Kong as if it was a dream, and she hasn't recovered yet.

As soon as I heard those words, my blood boiled, and I almost sent the car flying when I stepped on the accelerator.

When Sister Hua interrupted, Min Rou swallowed back what she wanted to ask Wen Shiyi and joked: "Sister Hua, why don't you go for a few laps on the roadside to calm down before you come back and drive?" Sister Hua laughed and promised again and again not

to Will be reckless again.

The car restarts.

Min Rou sat on her seat and looked out the window. After a few seconds, she couldn't help but turn around, leaned towards Wen Shiyi, and asked in a low voice, "Is your hand okay?" Wen Shiyi stretched out his hand

.

There is a light red mark on the back of the hand, which is particularly conspicuous on the fair and jade-like skin.

Min Rou suddenly felt a little guilty: "Shall we go to the pharmacy to take care of it?"

This minor injury didn't warrant going to the hospital. Wen Shiyi was too eye-catching, and being caught was another turmoil.

Wen Shiyi rested his elbows on the car window and looked at her steadily with a smile in his eyes: "It's not a big deal. If you really feel sorry for it, can you give me a favor and let me have a meal?" Min Rou's look during the scene was always in his mind

. The lingering feeling inside made Wen Shiyi feel depressed.

She shamelessly drove into the car, which made her feel better.

In this case, just continue to be shameless and enjoy another meal.

Wen Shiyi said it casually, but Min Rou looked at the light red mark on the back of her hand and felt sorry for it.

If she hadn't blocked it with her hands, it would have been her head that hurt.

Min Rou has never been a procrastinating person, so she said to Sister Hua, "Go to the store we often go to." Sister Hua was

driving in front and heard the conversation clearly, so she immediately turned and drove towards the destination. When we arrived, there were a lot of empty seats in the store. I knew Sister Hua at the front desk. When she saw her bringing Min Rou over, she smiled and handed her a number plate: "Partition No. 38, Miss Min's accustomed seat." After saying that, she saw two

people following her.

Wen Shiyi, who was behind him, looked surprised, then quickly disappeared, smiling politely and saying, "Teacher Wen."

This store has always paid attention to the privacy of its customers, and many celebrities like to come here.

She had seen many popular traffic figures at the front desk, but this was the first time she met Wen Shiyi, and she came here with Min Rou.

After saying hello, the front desk's eyes fell on Min Rou and Wen Shiyi without any trace, with the flames of gossip hidden in their eyes.

Wen Shiyi nodded to the front desk and followed Min Rou to the cubicle.

The receptionist held his chin with his left hand and stared at the retreating figures of the three people with interest. He typed quickly with his right hand, sharing the unexpected surprise with his colleagues.

In the cubicle, the three of them sat down. Sister Hua asked Wen Shiyi about her taboos and then lowered her head to order.

At the dinner table, Wen Shiyi didn't speak much. She ate quietly and listened to Min Rou chatting with Sister Hua.

The topics the two chatted about were very jumping, and in a short time they talked about the audition and the subsequent schedule.

At first, Sister Hua was a little restrained because of Wen Shiyi's presence, but then she gradually relaxed and chatted with Min Rou about the recent gossip.

In the past, Min Rou liked to collect Wen Shiyi's movements. Sister Hua has always done things herself to prevent the other party from getting into trouble. She knows a lot about the gossip in the circle.

I was happy today, so we started chatting like beans.

The two of them got more and more excited as they chatted, but Wen Shiyi was left alone.

Wen Shiyi didn't mind either. Seeing that Min Rou liked to eat shrimp, he sat next to her and helped peel it.

Sister Hua was stunned for a moment when she saw this.

Min Rou lowered her head to look at the peeled shrimps in the bowl, then tilted her head to look at Wen Shiyi, enjoying the other person's care quite calmly.

After dinner, Sister Hua sent the two of them home.

When entering, Wen Shiyi said casually: "Do you and Sister Hua usually talk so much?" During

one meal, they chatted as much as she did in a year.

Moreover, Min Rou never talked to her so much.

Thinking of this, she remembered that Min Rou always looked for opportunities to talk to her in the past, but was ignored by her.

So, Wen Shiyi felt better after the meal, but felt depressed again.

Min Rou, who walked to the sofa and sat down, looked sideways, looked at her doubtfully, and asked without answering: "Is there any question?" Wen Shiyi was silent

and said slowly: "Actually, I am also very talkative sometimes. "

She paused and added: "Besides, I also know a lot of rumors in the industry."

Min Rou realized the meaning of her words belatedly: "..."

Is Wen Shiyi sick?

What's there to talk about with her?

No matter how many rumors there are in the industry, how much does she, a reborn person, know? !

Min Rou stood up and said simply: "Thank you, I'm going to take a nap. Goodbye." Wen Shiyi, who was

trying to chat with someone for the first time, looked at Min Rou's back walking upstairs, her straight back bent.

At this time, she missed the truth-telling system in her head.

Unfortunately, the randomly triggered skills did not come in handy at this time.

Wen Shiyi pressed her eyebrows, picked up her phone and typed a line in the browser search bar:

[How to be with others...]

She deleted it and re-entered: [How to be with others...]

After thinking about it, she re-entered: [ How to talk to my wife...]

Before I finished typing, various search questions appeared below.

Wen Shiyi looked at it and chose one of them.

[How to have endless topics to talk about with your wife. 】

She opened the webpage and slowly read it one by one. Her eyes gradually brightened, and she felt quite enlightened.

—Afternoon

.

After a good night's sleep, Min Rou sat in the garden pavilion and continued reading the original novel adapted from "Ta Ge Xing".

The plot of the whole book is compact, and the emotional scenes are not sloppy. It is just the pull between the senior sisters that makes her a little anxious.

I finally finished reading a book, and my mind was filled with the joys and sorrows between the senior sisters.

She looked at the blue sky and white clouds in the distance with a look of sadness on her face, and she had not yet recovered from her immersion in the novel.

There were footsteps behind me.

Min Rou turned around, and Wen Shiyi came slowly under the rays of sunlight.

She closed her eyes and was too lazy to pay attention to this woman who seemed to be mentally ill for the time being.

The scene before her nap was still fresh in her mind. She was so frightened by Wen Shiyi's request to chat that her heartbeat took a while to calm down.

Now I don't know what the other party wants to do after following me.

Min Rou closed her eyes, and her body tensed subconsciously.

However, Wen Shiyi, who came over, didn't do anything. A few seconds after she sat down, Min Rou heard the rustling of book pages.

She opened her eyes and discovered what information the other party was reading.

Wen Shiyi raised his head and lifted the book in his hand, and Min Rou saw the three characters "Ta Ge Xing".

It turned out to be a script.

Speaking of which, Director Kong hasn't given her the script yet, saying that it will be sent to her mailbox together with the contract later.

But Min Rou looked at it and found it was not in the mailbox at all.

She was worried that Director Kong was so busy that he had forgotten about things, so she planned to send a message after dinner to remind him.

Although Director Kong passed the audition and gave me some advice, I still couldn't settle down without signing the contract.

And this is the first serious resource she has received, so of course she must pay attention to it.

Min Rou glanced at the script in Wen Shiyi's hand, her mood was the same as when she had just finished reading the novel, a little confused.

The feeling of waiting is really uncomfortable.

She lay lazily on the table, gathered herself up, and planned to read the novel again.