Typhon, The Godfather of Monsters

Start from the beginning

He slams his fist down the ground and creates a shockwave that cracks the ground towards me. Luckily, I managed to jump out of the way, but as I rolled back up, I saw Typhon charging right at me and launched a punch at me.

WHAM

I flew out of the site and into a tractor nearby.

"ESTELLE!" Everyone was yelling as they saw me fly past them.

Now, even though I had superhuman strength, that doesn't mean I can't feel the pain. And boy... that punch and then crashing towards a tractor was really painful.

I started coughing out blood as I was on my knees and hands. But I still got up, barely, and picked up the sword. As Typhon walked towards me, I wiped the blood again and chuckled, "For the record, spiders are arachnids."

Typhon grabbed me by the neck, nearly choking me.

As I gasp for air, I try to aim my web shooter at his face, but he learned from past mistakes and grabbed my arm as well.

At the corner of my eyes, I can see Percy and everyone still struggling to get up, but I noticed one person missing. Before I could even process the thought, I looked at Typhon and noticed a fast figure behind and did a kick to his head. Typhon lets go of me as he flies from that kick. I looked up and saw Sam, panting as if it took all of her will to make that kick.

"Sam?" I said as I coughed from getting nearly choked from Typhon.

"Stella... take Percy and get... out of here!" Sam replied as she kneels down. The barrier was still strong, even for her.

"The magic he's using... can give him an advantage against the gods," She said. "But they need Percy to break the barrier to enter Olympus."

"No way, Sam. I can't-"

"This is more important than your sibling squabble, Stella!" Sam yelled. "The fate of Olympus, no, the World, is at stake!"

Typhon groans as he gets up. The monsters surrounding us were about to jump in, but Typhon ordered them to stop. The monsters obeyed and stood down.

"Sam, come on! He's getting up and if we don't come up with a plan now, he's-"

"Stella! Listen to me! Forget what your brother said! Right now, you are the only one immune to this magic barrier. That means you're the only who can stop-"

Before Sam can continue, Typhon shoves me to the side and grabs Sam.

"Arrogant, time to put you in your place!"

He slams Sam down to the ground and pushes one of his feet down on one of her arms.

CRACK

I heard a loud cracking noise, following a shimmering scream of pain from Sam. Everything around me just went silent as I watched Sam crying in pain. Time was slowing down for me as I watched my best friend fighting my fight. She wasn't even supposed to be fighting, she should be heavily weakened from Typhon's magical bracers.

No... she shouldn't even be here in the first place.

I was the one that brought her out here. When she should've been at Camp... safe and unharmed.

"SAM!" I yelled.

Typhon gets off of her and kicks her back to Percy and the others.

Furious, I jumped and punched Typhon really hard. Afterwards I picked up Percy's sword and quickly dashed behind Typhon and sliced one of his legs. As he kneels down, I jumped behind him and attempted to cut off his head, but he was quick and caught me before I could and threw me off him.