Chapter Three

This woman is giving me whiplash.

Now she wanted something from him, indifferent Sofia was back to being flirty. She gave him coy smiles, dirty winks and lingering touches as they walked. Thank fuck she didn't know much about his demon breed or she'd know for certain what those touches did to him. His fire glyphs were a sure shade of scarlet, refusing to shift. The colour was downright embarrassing.

When they reached his porch, she stood in front of him as he searched for his keys, her chest pressed right up against his.

"Your body's so warm," She said, easing her hands along his muscly pecs. "I'd use the word hot, but I don't want it to go to your head."

"Keep talking bozo. You'll make me heat that rear end."

And her rear end was decidedly lovely. He'd gotten a good look at it as they were walking over here. The mini skirt she wore hugged those curves tightly. But not as tightly as my hands will.

Her lips parted. Sofia stared up at him in confusion. "You'd slap me?"

Still rifling through his pockets, he brushed a hand across her jaw. "No. I'd never slap you. I don't hit women."

"Then you'd..."

"Spank you, Sofia." Fuck, just saying it had his cock twitching. Yes, hello- I know you're there. "There's a difference."

"How so?" She nibbled on her bottom lip, a dark curiosity in her eyes.

Did she not know about this either?

How much did Sofia know about sex? Was she still a virgin? He doubted it. She'd frozen into her immortality, after all. So maybe any sex she'd had before had been overly vanilla?

Good. Caspian would give her a clean slate and show her what a good time really looked like.

His lips found her ear, whispering, "I'd bend you over my knee and tear whatever scanty thong I'm sure you're wearing right off your body. I'd keep that shit for safe keeping."

"And then?"

"I'd have you grinding your wet cunt against my lap as I spank your arse red." Her reaction to that was visceral. Indifferent, flirty Sofia released a full body shiver. "And you know what, Sofia? You'd love every damn second of it. I'd have you begging for more."

"Begging for more?"

And I'd gladly oblige.

"And more after that."

"What would you do with my torn thong?" Ah, an admittance. A scanty piece of lace sat nestled right now where his tongue ought to be. A thin sheet of material covered what his palm should've been keeping warm. "The one you'd take for safe keeping."

"When you're gone, my right hand will be making good use of it." If she's gone. Caspian hadn't decided on how they'd work this matehood yet. Obviously she'd stay with him for the sake of having a roof. Until they found her brother, she wouldn't be leaving his abode.

The first step was telling her they were mates and hoping she already knew what that entailed. He wasn't ready for the full-blown relationship a matehood entailed—he had a feeling she wasn't either. So they'd have to come to some sort of arrangement. Something that worked for both of them. She was only in the Common World to find her brother, after all. And Cas had too many responsibilities to have a family right now.

"Something the matter?" He asked, enjoying the flush across her cheeks more than he should've. "You look a little flustered."

"Do all demons like you speak like this?"