Chapter One: A Strange Magic

Written by: Flappy-chan

    After packing his things, he headed to his office to say his final goodby

    After packing his things, he headed to his office to say his final goodby. He ran his fingers along the desk and glanced into the halfopen cabinet that he used to sleep in. It was bad to think of those times, but also gave him a hope having seen how far he come. He look up at paint-chip walls and the scatter extension chords that he use to steal electricity from neighboring building. He winced at a thought. 'I used to be pitty awful..." he thought (to himself) He had always thought was ok his behavior by reminding himself of the his hard times he had fell on, but as time passed he realized that lying had become a habit of him. He was about to turn off the light when he heard the sound of dripping water behind him. He paused and turns around to find the root of the noise. He dad bucket.
    It had been there for ages. Since he dead actually. It had been his during a time that he ran a carwashing business, which he had did for years in order to facilitate his son's dreams. It was now left on a table to stop a leak in the roof. Buster always wants to his own theater, and now here he was, closing a deal on sell it. He hovering over bucket, and watched his reflection in the water that collected inside.
    "You done so much for me, dad." He whispered, mostly to himself. He felt tears dancing behind his eyes. "I just... I can't leave the moon theater.. not like this..." he buried his face in fingers and began to cry.
    "But you aren't." Sayed out a voice from in front of him. He gasped, lowering his hands shakyly
    "D-d-d-d-dad?!" He asked in scared and amazed, looking up at the beam of sparkling light he see him. It came up from out his the bucket, and through the bursts of sparkling he could see dad face. He smile warmly down at him, prideful sparkling on his sparkly features. He reached a hand down and he do caressed Buster face.
    "No matter where you go, the moon theater will be inside you. Remember? It was already breaked once, and look at it now! It isn't the building that special, it the memories and achievement that happened within. As long as you feel heart that in your heart, this place will never leave your side." He explained, carressing his sons hair. "Go on, Buster. Your friends are waiting, aren't they? Go spread a little moon theater magic."
    Another blinding ray of sparkles came over the room, and Buster fell his whole body become less heavy lighter as he small feet lifted off of the ground. He called out for me dad in a panic, trying to grab on a nearby chair to keep him on theground. He felt the magic sparkles thiugh through him, pounding he chest and ringing koala ears. He tilt him head back to bask in it for a moment, before everything suddenly stopped sparkling and he fell back to the ground with a loud thump. He groaned,land on him tail, and was too surprised to move. He ran a hand shaky he hair, body shake He slowly slumped into the fetal position, an passed out on the spot.