"interview gone wrong (not)"

I love yall, changed it up a bit! *correct me if u find any errors*

"sure" I nodded my head, letting our makeup artist fix my makeup, and also apply some more setting powder on my face.

I thanked her, as we got back in our seats, waiting for the "star" to come back from our break.

I reread the cards, where the questions I was about to ask were written, in case I would forget, since I got a lot on my mind and... Billie is quite a distraction herself.

just as finished placing them in the right order they were supposed to be, an energetic billie was coming my way, fixing her glasses on the bridge of her nose.

taking a seat on the opposite side of me, we were now face to face. she held her crotch, getting more comfortable in the black chair, as a sigh escaped her lips.

looking down, I made sure my microphone was in place, hanging low on my v cut dress, a little bit of my cleavage showing.

"I'm ready" I mumbled, looking up and holding my thumb up.

"1, 2, 3,"

"so Billie, are you planning on directing for other artists too?" I smiled, taking in her appearance.

her eyes shooted up from my cleavage, laughing as she repositioned herself in the chair.

"I mean, I would love to, for sure. the idea of it doesn't sound bad at all" she dragged her tatted up hand up her arm, the sleeve of her black shirt rising up a bit.

my eyes dropped to the movement going on there, gulping hard at the sight of her veiny hands.

I let out a puff of air, getting ready to ask the upcoming question I had prepared for her.

her eyes would travel all over my body, switching positions constantly. she seemed frustrated, and so did I.

the interview was now coming to an end, as the tension between us was still intense; so thick you could slice it with a knife.

"it was really nice having you here, Billie!" I exclaimed, setting my cards to the side, and smiling big.

"it was my pleasure, thank you for having me" her silver grills were bright and shiny as day, as her smile was to die for.

"cut"

I extended my hand for her to shake, a small smile creeping onto my mouth the moment our eyes met again.

she tightened her palm with mine, shaking hands for a short period of time, as her brows jumped in amusement.

pulling away, she sank back into the chair getting comfortable as she man spread her legs, rubbing her wrist slowly, biting down on her lower lip.

the crew had already started exiting the studio, a few people now wandering around the room and chatting, eventually stepping out as they grabbed their coffies and stuff.

"beautiful"

I averted my eyes to the side, now looking at Billie who had her gaze focused on me.

"what?" I laughed, taking my microphone off, and leaving it on the small table near me.

"you are" she whispered, her eyes travelling down on my lips as I popped them, blending my lipstick better, since it might have been wearing off.

"oh yeah?" I placed my elbow on the wooden arm of the chair, laying my head on top on my hand, smirking.

she hummed lowly, nodding her head as she mirrored my actions, leaning closer to me.

"well.." I trailed my finger down her jaw.

I need more b.e. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara