"be careful, don't fall (in love)

hair and plot recommendation by bestie, aal!!

"Billie, where the fuck are we" I climbed up a ladder, looking up at the sky full of stars.

"just follow me" I heard her smiling as she got up first, giving me a hand to lift myself up.

I took her hand, as she put force, lifting me up, and catching me in her embrace, smiling ear to ear.

"easy there, mama" she let go of me, interlocking our fingers together, leading the way on the rooftop.

I was careful not to take big steps, being close to her body, feeling safe.

"here" she sat at the edge of the rooftop, as I stood behind her, admiring the view of big buildings lighting up the city, the stars up in the sky shimmering brighter than ever.

I placed my hands on her shoulders, leaning down and tracing my finger on her back tattoo, noticing every small detail.

"it's tickling" she giggled, leaning more into me, as she looked up at my face, eyes clear and full of joy.

I noticed her plump, rosy lips forming into a sweet smile, her thumb carefully caressing my hand.

"you're so beautiful" I said, being left in awe with her beauty, as I stated the obvious, a thing I reminded her daily.

"stop!" she dragged, hiding her face in her hands breaking into a fit of adorable giggles.

"youre making me soft" she added in a whiny tone, acting as if she isn't the biggest softie of all time.

"I'm glad" I smiled, running my hand through her teal hair strands, as her eyes flattered closed at the feeling.

I took notice of how her nose would cutely scrunch up from time to time, a permanent smile plastered on her face, not seeming to die down whenever we would spend time together alone.

"are you cold?" I looked down on her head in my lap, a small finger slightly touching my jaw, so carefully as if I would break at any moment.

I softly nodded my head 'no', taking a deep breath in, and exhaling quietly as I tried collecting my thoughts racing at a fast speed inside my head.

Billie took notice of my quietness, her brows furrowing in question, however she kept silent awaiting to hear me.

"Billie" I started, fidgeting with her grey hoodie's strings laying loosely on her chest. she hummed growing worried.

"I like you so much" my face got rid of all frustration, as it was being replaced by a sweet smile, while I felt 200 pounds being lifted from my shoulders, finally spitting the words I've wanted to for so long out.

"liyah.." she got up, sitting on her knees right infront of me, so we were face to face now, away from the side of the rooftop safe.

"you already know the feeling's mutual, don't ya angel?" her eyes softened, our bodies inching closer to one another.

I unsurely nodded my head, unconsciously biting down on my lower lip in anticipation, already wanting her lips on mine.

she leaned back patting her thighs, gesturing for me to sit on her lap, which I eventually did, her mouth quickly catching mine in a slow, passionate kiss. we poured all of our hidden emotions into the kiss, hands finding one another's jaws, my body yearning for her sweet touch.

a quiet moan slipped from her throat, something she probably didn't take notice of, as I placed my hands behind her back, squeezing her into my embrace, our lips never disconnecting.