Teddy wasn't exactly short but very obviously still growing.
His motor skills still at times showing some childlike movements combined with the obvious teen gangling.
As if his limbs had outgrown him.
He was ridiculously slim and muscled for 17 in Mortens opinion. But apparently this was simply due to the blue spending a lot of time swimming, this was simply how 17 year old Blue's looked.
But it didn't change that fact that Teddy was pretty much half the mass of all others besides the Sand that was sitting out.

They all had 4 to 5 years on Teddy. Exactly those years most did a lot of last minute growth and a ton of filling out.

Agnus then went about making everyone wince, pulling his wide harem pants off right there and presenting his buttocks to everyone while putting on the correct pants.

Like everyone else, Morten looked hastily around, hoping to find something else to focus on.

He opted for studying the building they had been led into
It was very open, pillars, wide all encompassing steps and subtle elevation differences.
Veils were hung and they seemed to function like little walls.
He remembered pictures in books from a time long passed, this building and maybe a lot of the council buildings seemed inspired by that time?

They were led further into the building, up steps and through veils onto an open center, with a big rectangle of sand set in the middle of the stone floor.

The five and the council had been positioned on stages alongside the sand area.

The seating was councilors, the five, councilors. Morten wondered if the sides the councilors were positioned on said anything about their political views.
Morten frowned then,
the five weren't wearing masks today!

Agnus had said it was a confusing sight, as they looked so much alike at first glance.
And he had not lied.

Agnus was actually the only one that had kept walking after Libby.
Who guided them to their own stage across the spectators.

"Sit down," she gestured to the stage.

Agnus simply plopped down, the other man sort of awkwardly stumbled about trying to scoot over their unattended staring made obvious by the request and their distance from Agnus.

The five were supposed to pick who would fight each other and their preferences became obvious real quick.
The handsome tall sand was put against one of the Ashes within seconds.

Agnus complained about their polite wrestling.
"Afraid they might get bruised!" he growled at Morten.

Morten had to be honest, his brother would have been absolutely insulted by the idea of calling this wrestling, but then again, his brother had split a part of Morten's face open as kids because he took wrestling super serious.

Teddy interrupted Agnus's complaints, "That one girl is looking very interested in you."

"In who?" Agnus asked, while making exasperated gestures at the match below.
The two men were simply hobbling around and sort of pushing each other with no real conviction.

"You?" Suggested Teddy.

Agnus looked up and squinted at the 5 young women across the yard.
Teddy had not been lying, a girl had been looking at Agnus.
She now hastily looked away.

Morten understood why she may have been interested, a wolf pup lay weirdly draped across her.
In a way only a puppy can.

"She was looking at Agnus?" Morten asked.

Teddy nodded, "full 5 minutes."

Morten and Agnus looked at each other, both wondering the same thing,
was that bad?