[2]: bloody nose

the next half came quickly and before I knew if we were back on the pitch.

I stood ready to run, waiting for the whistle to sound.

as the high pitched noise sounded, the girls instantly pressed into city's side.

I played a bit higher up the pitch this half in hopes I could help us get another goal.

as city passed around us I could see the girls getting frustrated so on the next goal kick I instructed them to calm.

ellie roebuck kicked the ball deep into our half, allowing Lauren hemp and emilie to press our defence hard.

my legs pumped as I raced back to help defend when Lauren crossed it in to emilie who tapped it in the net.

the city fans erupted as emilie stuck her tongue out at me before celebrating.

a huff escaped my lips as I walked angrily back to my position.

the half carried on quickly, with both sides having good chances but being unable to finish.

I picked up a yellow after a late tackle on haaland, and le tissier got one too.

eventually the game came to a stop, united winning 2-1.

I was happy we won but was annoyed emilie managed to get a goal.

walking to the city team I shook hands with everyone until I got to haaland.

she limped over to me as a result of my hard tackle, slightly smirking.

'like my goal ?' she teased, stopping to talk to me.

'like the loss ?' I argued back.

'told u I'd get one' she huffed.

'would say i told u we'd win but I don't have to, you know we will' I smirked.

'shut up' she grunted, shoving me.

'oi who you shoving' I growled shoving her back.

'bitch' she accused, slapping me across the face.

my eyes watered from the force on my nose as I jumped at her.

I grabbed her shirt, pulling her close to me.

immediately we were swarmed by players, each trying to drag us back.

I still had her shirt in my hands as she looked around, trying to pull herself away.

the whistle blew over and over again as I walked off wiping my nose on my shirt.

'ria what the fuck' leah galton yelled, pulling me away by my hand. 'you're gonna get a fine'

'for what ? she slapped me' I growled.

'I know, just chill.' she explained, holding my shoulders.

'yo ria you good ?' kobe questioned, running down the tunnel.

he put his arm around my shoulders, nodding to leah as he pulled me away.

'what happened ?' he asked softly.

'she slapped me' I huffed, turning my head away from him.

'come here' he sighed, pulling me into a hug.

'ria ? are you here ?' I heard my dad asking breathlessly.

as my dad came over to the two of us, kobe released me.

'are you okay ?' he questioned worriedly.

'yeah, did u see her limping about ?' I laughed.

'yeah I did' he chuckled, pulling me into a side hug. 'thanks kobe' he nodded before pulling me away.

'bye kobe !' I called out as my dad lead me down the hall to medical.

an

pls don't hate me guys, been very busy with sports and school but oh well🤷‍♀️🙈

hope u guys liked this very short chapter

like and comment pretty please🥰